Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.reslife.com/publicity/synopsis/images/howhighlogo.jpg
    your friend reminded me of method mans character in this movie..

2. ares

ares Elite Member

I can't even count how many times over the years I've thrown up because of smoking. Smoking plants that aren't flushed properly, mold, certain blunt wraps, or just bunk ass weed... Just because people got sick doesn't mean it was laced. And on top of that, you want to step into this guys legit job, with other employees around and ask him about dealing laced weed... Real smart.

3. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

i have but i didnt tripp like that. i puked a few times. sweated alot, everytime i moved my head a little bit i felt like i was beeing thrown to the side and its incrediby uncomfortable. but other people who smoked less of it had a way better time. it was some intense indica on hydro...

4. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

puking on weed... lolllll. i might understand once or twice, but you can't even count? i've never puked on weed yet have smoked enough to supply an army. and ya going to the dude's legit job ain't smart. u gonna piss off the wrong person one day. and unless you're positive it wasn't just weed (which you should be able to know if you ain't a dumbass newb, and im not convinced you aren't), don't do shit. sit tight and get supplied somewhere else. remember it rarely ever happens that weed is laced. not to say it doesn't happen, but it's more a gvt anti-drug argument. when it does happen, its usually targeted. either way, if you ever do get laced shit, just sit back and enjoy, no point bein a bitch about it.

5. percoset fun

wooord more high for your money...

hahahah i wonder why they say im fiend

6. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

I don't fuck with the lacin unless they tell me it's laced and what it is.

Lacing it without telling you is a sign of a dishonest dealer which aint cool at all with me.

And I'm hearin about kids getting sand and water mist and shit for weight/fake trichomes. Thas fucked.

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

trust me, it wasn't straight bud. i've been smoking for 4 years, and i've smoked muuuch better green than that. it just looked really dank, but it burnt weird, and i've had everybody who was there vouch for me on that.

i've gotten high, and i've tripped, and i can distinguish the 2. that was actually way more intense than my trips were. i felt llike i was in a freezer one second, then an oven the next second. sweat was dripping off of every corner of my body, and i was physically unable to move any part of my body for a couple minutes.

i would have no problem at all if this dude hadn't been a cunt and had said it was laced when he sold it. and plus, everybody we've asked about the dude said that he's a motherfucker who needs to get his ass stomped. if we've finally gotten a reason, why not go through with it?

i was also considering mold or fungus or something, but i'm pretty sure i would've just been straight sick from that. all of the crazyness stopped when i puked, so i know it wasn't just that.

8. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

...lol

why wouldn't you trust a dealer who laces his shit and doesn't tell you? ;)

if you're getting sand in your weed a. you're an idiot b. you in a sketchy area of town.

mast i have no reason to not take your word for it, but your experience doesn't sound like anything i've heard of. how long did the whole thing last? if it was only 10 min i don't think it can be anything that's supposed to get you high.

9. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

:cool:anarchy i think that cig beats my black and mild one. hands down.

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

haha i was looking at that too, that chick is sexy

anywyas, jsut got my new phone...the verizon chocolate, its pritty tight, hold 250 songs and shit...im not complaining

11. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

i've felt that before, like the first time i got REALLY high, but not the other stuff... all you kids saying to 'relax and enjoy it' when you get laced weed, this experience doesn't seem to be something easily enjoyed, it sounds like the shits..

12. percoset fun

i just got a new l.g chocolate today.... tobad they only hold 30 songs if you dont have a memorystick.

iv had it since october i hate the phone. 1 of them i got robbed for but it was insured so i got a new one. The other 4 have broken randomly or they gave me a shitty replacement. I noticed the same prolem happening the screen will randomly turn all white and blank one night when you really need it. ( in my most recent case i was running from the police and me and my friend had to break up and find each other later). you wont be able to do anything with it and when you bring it in they cant even transfer your contacts.

The one i got today is already broken the touch pad dont work.
    Anyway good luck my first one was a champ never broke once, even when i dropped it, i just got it back to maybe i can transfer service or sell it.

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

so i popped 2 hydrocodons today and they didnt do shit. pretty pissed off about that.

14. percoset fun

15. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

damn now you're scarign me haha, i have the extra memory thing :D hope mine doesnt break though

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i would but i got no more. i hadda match my frend with my other two so he would buy me some weed. :( it sucks having no money...

17. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

I find the load of shrooms in the mountains near my house. If you guys lived by me I would be more than happy to give you some...

18. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

..k what the fcuk is that?, someone fill me in here effects ect. are they like perks downers what?

19. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

man cocopuffs are tight.

20. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

they;re from the same family of drugs (opiates) and work by binding to your brains opiad and pain receptors. some people like em some hate em, depending on what dose you take you get euphoria (not like a coke euphoria though), get kinda drowsy, and everything slows down a bit.

atesk try throwing those pills into a shot of vodka and then chasing that with another if they arent working. crushing it into powder and coating your mouth works too.