Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

I beg to differ. I think he does know what hes talking about.

2. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

nothing beats bud from nyc. best haze, best exotic strains, delivery service. i don't care what any ya'll say.

and Spetzzz- your experience sounds exactly like mine. i think i just smoked too much of it because my trip was the absolute farthest thing from fun or reality. i blacked out more or less and fell on my boy sitting on the couch next to me, had these insane hallucinations that i still can't make any sense out of, and when i started coming back to reality it seriously felt like i was covered in needles all poking me at the same time and it didn't just go away, it slowly wore off after about 15 minutes.
    its a strange drug, my boy who was smoking it with me went outside and moved his car for someone about 30 seconds after taking his rip and felt fine...

3. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

friends getting 5 E for 150$ and another 3 for myself for 105$
    plus an ounce of bud and maybe a bottle or 2 of something

should do for a good weekend with 3 friends

4. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

i want some more coke.

5. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

some of that nose sugar..

6. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

WOW your dealer is a fuckin douche of bag 5 pills for 150? ahahahhaahahahahahhahaha. Wow if thats what your talking about wow..I get pills fuckin 5bucks a pill the normal rates 10,15if the dealers a fag for double stacked and again 20if the dealers a jew dealer and 20 for tripple.

Not gunna bitch tho ive made mad cash jewing kids, But cmon thats just retarded.

And atesk i quit acid but i loooove my e.

7. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

yeah thats retarded.. i get my shit for 10 a pill

8. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

hahahaa yeh made me laugh, i wish i was that dealer you kids get FUCKED ahahha.

9. Dez-One

Dez-One Senior Member

Damn, around here double stacks can go from 10 (friends with a dealer) to 25 (just dont know what you're doing) I wish I could sell 5 for 150...

I can get singles for free... Quad stacks, 20. Sometimes I can edge out 2 for 20 if he's in a good mood or for a party favor....

10. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

11. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

$15 for a triple stacked around here...or at least from where i get em. they can get up to $20-25 but i wouldnt buy that shit. 5 for $150 is absolutely rediculous. did you do the math? cause i did that math and that's $30 a fucking pill!!! you're either really rich or really stupid...or both.

word oink. i dont fuck with acid...but i got nothing against ect ;).

12. Dez-One

Dez-One Senior Member

13. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

hahahhahahahaahahah omg 5 e's for 150. you know those things cost 0.65$ to make, right?

14. Eeyore

Eeyore Senior Member

that movie made my mouth water a little tiny bit

15. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

Word man, my acid days are done and my xtc days are comin to a close soon too buuut we'll see.

man tripple stacked double stacked single, all the same shit it should ALL be 10bucks. If you buy 10 for 100 your retarded and your dealers a faggot. Shoparound see what deals you can pull and what kind you can get before you basically fuck yourself.

16. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

stacks around here are jsut a way to rip you off, single stacks cna be 5x as good as a triple and vice versa its all abtou teh roll, triple stack jsut means you p[ay more for the same shit vbasically...its liek calling super silver haze outdoor weed, its still outdoor you jsut pay for the fact that the seeds were a good strain

so yeah im fuckin pissedd, the store i qwork at makes fantastic italian subs and i ordered one and this dumb new bitch was workign there she put fucking mayoniasse and deli mustard on it and no hot pepeers, where the fuck did she learn how to make an italian? downsyndrome-recipes.com

17. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

18. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

i know if you goto itunes search the podcast for hightimes, its free, just download that. i learned how to make hash from that. its cool man

19. percoset fun

percoset fun Senior Member

150!!!!!1 that would be like $25 here

20. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

shrooms are yum.