Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

There tight as hell man, they have two heat levels man, one can vapourize, and the other burns bud perfectly, it makes it burn smoother and taste better and you even get a lil higher.
    No butane, nothing, its like a plug in glowrod.

2. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

I think I'm pretty much fucked on the bong building contest:(

I have to fire it tomorrow and then I have to glaze it once inside, once outside and then fire it again. But maybe if they load it in tomorrow for sure I could get it all done before Christmas break.

3. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

you won't have to pay anything right away. you are gonna get arraigned first. you don't need a lawyer. you just go to court and they ask you what you plead. if you decide to fight it and plead not guilty, they'll ask if you wanna appoint a public defender, or if you have a private one. if you want a public defender you have to fill out tough ass paper work about your income and what not.

if you plead guilty, they will give you your shit right there. most likely a fine if it's only your first offense. but you will have to pay the fine there THAT day, or else they might take you to jail to serve off the fine. they do $50 a day in jail here, idk about where you live. when i went to court, the people busted for possession of marijuana had to pay $420 (ironic, i know).

i would suggest talking to the prosecutor before you plead anything. they can probably tell you what your punishment will be beforehand.

if you end up having to pay the fine, there probably wont be much you can do without telling your parents, unless you can come up with quick money.

hope i helped.
    in other news, my boy got out of jail today, and i'm already 4 blunts deep. :]

4. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

when i got caught i just got 15 hous of community service i had to write an essay and i think there was something else but i dont remember

which reminds me that was 2 years ago and i havent done the essay or community service....they said theyd send it back to the d.a. but i havent got anything....although ive moved 3 different times since them in a different state

5. fumes and shit

fumes and shit Senior Member

6. fumes and shit

fumes and shit Senior Member

7. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

ai37.tinypic.com_fm6maa.jpg
    medical purple kush

ai38.tinypic.com_28s30qd.jpg
    looked better out the bag

some granddaddypurple dense and sticky as fuck

ai38.tinypic.com_29gk0tt.jpg

finna cop somemore when the rain stops

enjoy

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeah thanks dude. i think i'm just gonna tell my parents after new years. it'll be way easier then

9. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

as to not get banned i'll elt you fill in your own punchlines.

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

when i got in my car earlier today i discovered an unopened strawberry swisher in my back seat. then tonight i picked up a hoody that was in the back and there was a little nug in some celophane just chillin there. wish there was enough for a bleez.

11. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

im highf alling sasliepp now. farr two tires.

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

13. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

actually,

blueberry yum YUM

14. vdop-iswack

vdop-iswack Member

anyone ever had some dank bc hydro?lemon lime kush? white widdow? try the shit man. now!

15. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

i can't wait to get home so i can show y'all my glass collection...oh yes...be excited

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

took a huge hit of salvia. i was gone.
    two people appeared out of nowhere to help me get ready for the circus
    i was backstage in the dressingroom and they were rushing me
    i smoke in my bathroom because i rent my apartment and am not supposed to smoke in it, but the bathroom doesn't get stained by the smells.
    so the bathroom mirror looked like a dressingroom mirror and they were pushing me out the door. i got up and walked into the livingroom, im sure i looked ridiculous but nobody else was here
    i think i lifted my knees like up to my chest to walk, seriously felt like walking in wet concrete
    after i got to the couch i started to get really hot, like always. i fucking hate that part
    after i came down a little i took a shower.

the point of this is to say that salvia is fucking crazy, fast, and hot

17. greyshok.45

greyshok.45 Senior Member

kick-ass!

makes me want to try it.

18. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Just make sure you blaze it with a torch-flame lighter if you want it to be worth it, otherwise you get a mild buzz and you'd be better off smoking dat dro.

19. SAID

SAID Moderator

You finally got visuals Vagrant!
    Congrats man, I remember you saying last week how dissapointed you were on not having any. Seems pretty sick!

20. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

Salvia's kind of over hyped. It's fun at first, but once you get back to drugs that don't make you sweat your ass off and have a 15 minute seizure, you realise it's a bit of a waste.