Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Abandoned Things and Urban Exploration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcite, Mar 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

2. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I went into an abandoned french school last summer. I fell through the floor and broke my arm.

3. unify260

unify260 Senior Member

there are some amazing pics in here!!!!

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

random thread on here.....but i just started some shit like this.....i went to an abandoned mental asylum....the security is onto everything though....didnt get any pics as i didnt stay very long....got flics from outiside though.....i will pot when my cams charged.....but its Cane Hill Asylum if you search google.........

5. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

can u give me the streets or the address cuz LA aint too far from me. I been to a abandoned hospital in HB but it suckd ass so im lookin for creepier spots.

6. DOOM SV

DOOM SV Member

thats kinda scary, an abandoned psychiatric ward?

buncha fuckin crazies were up in there

7. dimmu

dimmu Member

any one know any good spots like that in ontario? we dont have many abondon buildings n shit. accept downtown kitchener. theres like 4 or 5 abondon places. theres like a shoe factory. leather place near sme bridge its rlle fucked up. theres a big ass factory beside the train station. no clue what it is tho. just kinda sits there no signs nothing. lots of roll up doors n shit. 3 white towers. a cru hit the top of it. you can get on all of them. stairs leading right up to the tops of evrey building in the whole city. nothings fenced in nothing gets buffed off.

8. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

OMG I AM SO SAD. my favorite place in the whole world. the greatest place in the whole world just got demolished.. it was a cynical place called Brook Run, created for waterhead children and insane people. kids that noone wanted anymore because of their deformities and abnormalities. it was shut down in 1976 by president ford due to child cruelty and inhumane conditions. i used to go there once a week adn do graffiti. the place was always torn to shreds and every piece of glass was broken but it just added character to the place. it had graffiti everywhere. my favorite was by an artist named ATeM(rip) who initially inspired me to do graffiti. i loved being there and would go anychance i could. i think i was the only one to climb to the 4story tall roof by climbing a tree and scaling the walls to the top just so i could put up a tight spaced out piece. even at night, the fear instilled upon you,just by walking down the main closed off road and seeing the walkway 2 stories up off the ground connecting the two parts, was amazing. i knew it was haunted. i loved that about it and can swaer on it that it was true. ive heard screams and moans and other cliche things there but lemme tell you. it is scary as fuck but over all it was .. beautiful. im gonna miss it forever. RIP Brook Run

9. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i knwo the feeling bro. there was an abandoned night club that me adn my friends broke into just for the hell of it and we were exploring around adn we found a fucking empty swimming pool under the bar. so needless to day very single day of summer was spent in "berlin" (as we named it, after the impossibly steep wall of the pool) skating smoking drinking and painting. then some other fuckers found out about it adn left hte door open so the cops found out about it and now berlin is no more. RIP BERLIN!

10. dcite

dcite Elite Member

umm word we were the ones who wrecked berlin my friend is a cop so i told him to do it he let me do a piece with my montana cans on it

11. Ascendant

Ascendant Senior Member

We have an abandoned gun factory, but it's so well known cops actually wait their to bust writers and kids.

On the plus side, I saw a sweet trainyard today, and I got out of the car to take some pictures. We don't have a good one nearby.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  12. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

i live near my now abandoned elementary school
    its pretty ballin
    lots of trailers, bball courts, main buildings sweet
    most of the trailers are unlocked and or have the windows busted out
    but the main buildings been locked up lately
    me and my friends are gonna check it tomorrow
    last time i went
    we got scared away by a cop with a dog

13. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

There is an abandoned Christan school down here, its being renovated now:(
    My ex says its haunted, but she says that about alot of spooky places.

Down in Chinatown there is a burnt out building,only the face is showing but it as steel girders going straight up and at an angle.Behind the face of the building there is a big open space with blank brick walls and chain link fence leading toward surrounding rooftops.I wish I could climb it and get in, a few writers have (Pesto,Expel,Ekpel,Scar, and a couple more) ime just too fat to get up there, and there is the question of how to get out of the place.Its about a 8ft drop from one of the floors but there is a bunch of burnt wood to cushion the fall.

14. Buck Naked

Buck Naked New Member

all i can say is wear your respirator, lot's of these old places are full of toxic shit

15. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

yeh WOOLSTORE W.A PERTH FREMANTLE REST IN PEACE....... my first peices in thier lots of great memories but now its im possible to get into cops came and put HUGGGEE impossible to climb fences and stuff plus its just outta a crowd city so its hard to get it you carn just break don the fence coz that whould take ages and u have like 2 second breaks between cars

16. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

17. Grape1

Grape1 Senior Member

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the picture gallery? It would probably get alot more hits and plenty more picture posting...

18. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Trash, I've heard about the ghost in the building...

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

who ever said graffiti and urban exploration go hand in hand is completely wrong....the exploration part is just going into a building...finding out its history etc....it does not involve actually going and painting it....one of the main rules of exploration is to leave nothing but footprints.....i went out recently with a large number of people who have been doing it for years and they were all very wary of taking me because i write.......so to be honest its two different things....finding somewhere chill to paint...and actually exploring buildings, climbing cranes and exploring sewers etc

20. toxus

toxus Elite Member

I found a cod in the sewers once..