Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Action Shots.

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by sadn, May 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. phunctionerism

phunctionerism Senior Member

that flick looks so classy

2. afterten

afterten Elite Member

snapped on new years eve.

3. Paul Pfeiffer

Paul Pfeiffer Senior Member

Fuck you, cyber cheerleader. Go pat your aol buddies on the ass some where else. Herb. You been on the net for two years. LMAO Word homie. Let me pay you homage for being a fucking loser. Hahahaha. You fucking herb. If you even knew the half. Send me your account information you should never post under that name again, you just made an ass out of your self, and I'd hate to see history repeat itself. FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ass toy.

4. Paul Pfeiffer

im anxious to see some of your work [/b][/quote]
    Do your self the favor, pipe down and ride the bench. I would hate to have to expose you this early in the game slugger.

You have a new start with your forum existance of being a writer I suggest you milk what you can get out of it.

5. Paul Pfeiffer

WTF is this. All that link did was take me to a post you had on there saying , "I don't have any nice pieces, so I'll pass on posting".

6. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

im seeing double!

7. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

that was to soemthing else this msg is to paulie hey paulie that link did show his stuff just try looking for it.

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well i linked it from where i posted my images... oh i get it, i reset my page count. i display 35 posts a page... but its around there. im uploading an action shot also

9. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

REBUS! PSYCHOAZ! stop fighting! lets see some flickage. i dont care who painted it.

10. Juggalo

Juggalo Elite Member

TELL um foe ill post um an action flick for yall tonight if i go bombin :)

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yeah, but he has a decent reason.

12. MR. REBUS

MR. REBUS Guest

What? Fuck you asshole I'm haven't said shit to that clown in a minute. Keep my name and N.C. out your face whole.

13. MR. REBUS

MR. REBUS Guest

Foe post your def action shots.

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

now that's not true at all, rebus! you and paul are the same guy. You think no one would notice? Look at the IP addresses, Dingus. This is something I've known for a while but I've been hoping you'd catch yourself in a lie. Rather, I've had to do it for you.
    I guess you got so tired of your reputation os Rebus, you had to register a new name so people would stop hating you. Didn't work out, did it "princess"?

15. stak

stak Senior Member

hahaha CLASSIC!

16. Paul Pfeiffer

What's a Dingus..?.. Why am I now rebus?

17. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

cuz you have the same IP addresses

18. stak

stak Senior Member

I guess you have to be a monitor to see this or someshit? coz i see no ip's anywhere.

19. Paul Pfeiffer

Oh man you are fucking dumb. You don't know to much about computers do you? I don't either. But I'm knowledgeable enough to know having the same ip addy doesn't mean shit. I bet there if you took the time to search you would find that there is more then just me and this kid rebus who share the same ip address idiot. And quit avoiding the question. Whats a dingus?

P.S. when a person gets banned why do you think 4 or 5 individuals who aren't their aliases go with them. Hahaha.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

yo fucktard i know bout computer. no 2 computers can have the same ip at the same time. its an impossibility. u ownt be able to assign it. and if u force it u just wont be able to go online.

and moderators get your ips of eery1 in forums. so that they can track down your isp if u do shit