Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Adobe Illustrator Toys

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Engine.357, Mar 18, 2008.

Share This Page

1. karecard

karecard Senior Member

IMG071.jpg IMG091 - Copy.jpg IMG098.jpg IMG107.jpg IMG108.jpg IMG115.jpg IMG118.jpg IMG124 - Copy.jpg IMG127.jpg IMG128 - Copy.jpg IMG132.jpg IMG134.jpg IMG135.jpg IMG136.jpg IMG141.jpg what do you guys thinnk of my thowups and stufff any comments r well appreciated!

2. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

some things i made in illustrator this year for my graphics class...
    skizzzzz.jpg

3. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

i dunno, that doesn't look like illustrator to me... more like ms paint or something

4. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

naa thats illustrator but i had to put each one of those vectors into a jpeg file... i did them in my graphics class this year.

5. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

well the monkey face looks like it took a whole lotta time with all those lines... cant tell if it's live trace or not, or if you're using a pen pad or not though.. hmm wierd

also, the monkey with the rollers is quite good too, looks like it took time too

6. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

the monkey with the rollers actually only took about an hour... i had a sketch already drawn on paper but free handed it in illustrator. lol but yeah the monkey face did take a while, especially all the hairs haha. had that one already sketched out on paper too. (no pen on either of them too by the way)

7. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

fuck that, did you use the pen tool for the whole thing? I can't see one straight line or anything that's repeated. that shit's crazy!

8. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

haha yeah i think i used either the pen or paint brush tool. i dont remember for sure tho... it was like 2 months ago now and i dont have illustrator here on my computer to check for sure lol. thanks tho i guess haha

9. KagedShroom

KagedShroom Member

Been trying out Photoshop. Going to be printing these onto some stickers.
    haze arrow.jpg
    blockpsdV2.png
    For slaps and paste.png
    HAZE Piece.jpg
    blockpsd.png
    caligraphy.png

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  10. Anthony Locklear

Anthony Locklear Member

Fuck you writin cope for? you can't take that name.... Nor is that adobe illustrator. Choose a different name and change threads homeboy. Else people are gonna get pissed off

11. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

That cope and seen throws are fresh

12. biffcreature

biffcreature Senior Member