Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Agree? Disagree?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shrink, May 28, 2005.

Share This Page

1. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Shrink... you're saying somalia is doing just fine huh? Why dont you take a trip over there and see if you come back alive.

I've met quite a few people that have come over from there, kids that are forced to fight for an education and their life. That place isnt "functioning fine".

Leaving that note aside, I think that lady is an idiot. If there was no government, I would be straight out that door with a bag fulla cans. I dont do graffiti to piss people off, I dont like the fact that people get pissed off by my stuff, but we all gotta get some negative crits sometime.

Well that's just my view.

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

3. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

word no one would do shit if they saw someone catchin a tag on a bus

and yeah graff is fucked up, but thats not my problem, i play the game, i didnt invent it

4. mistawastah

mistawastah Senior Member

They wouldnt do that.........believe me.

if they tried it on me they'd be dead before they touched my paint.

and thats just london.
    forget about New York.

watch Dirty Handz 2:Destruction Of Paris.

Them people are all gettin up and no one gives a shit.its not there problem.its not there property so why should they care.were not hurtin anyone. [/b][/quote]
    are you kidding me? most writers are skinny lanky preteens that could get their asses kicked by a retired plumber. even with his beer belly.

as if coming from ny made you hard. haha

its not that most ppl dont give a shit. its that most ppl dont give ENOUGH of a shit to do anything. hey most people will see someone get rapped, mugged or killed an not do anything. there are massive studies to prove this. so when it comes to graffiti...

the only time i get beef is when the owner catches me, in the metro cause they did propaganda on how it costs them more cuz of us (people care about money) or the random school teacher. those folk have the need to comment on everything.

5. mistawastah

mistawastah Senior Member

no I rather buy one. with money i made in 30 minutes of work at minimum wage. id rather some person in some country in some unknown but surely harsh conditions works 16-18 hr days to make that shirt for me. ya he doesnt make anywhere near minimum wage but should I give a fuck? im a capitalist gimme a break.

6. bruce

bruce Elite Member

read up on kitty genovese.
    classic psychological study.

7. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

everyone has their own opinion, just let it go.

8. doc1

doc1 Elite Member

what a fucking fag so what her van was tagged. it might have been gang graffiti for all she knows. and that dude that said "if he ever say a graffiti writer at work i would take there paint and put in there eyes" i dont know about other citys but in SF even if you look at them we will beat they shit outta you. Ask bus drivers :lol:

9. coma

coma Senior Member

at least she didnt get raped :D

10. dazel_styles

dazel_styles New Member

i almost never have people come up to me wen i writing its only happened twice and each time theyv stood and watched then i just look em straigh in the eyes if u look scared there more likley to di summin then if u look like u dont care..around my area no one really gives a shit and wen they do they get stomped!

11. D@3

D@3 Member

Hey guys last night i ordered two markers and two packs of caps, and in the order i put down the wrong address i put down 177800 and i ment 1780, i emaild them last night like five min after, and explaind every thing on the email! What do you think wil happen? haha do u agree i will get it or disagre

12. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

FUCK THAT :angry:

theyd spray the paint in my mouth?? fuck that, il throw a brick at his face..see who goes down first

13. shalf

shalf Senior Member

i think this relates to the matter at hand but as risk9 said
    ppl dont giv a shit whether you live or die man

14. 2facedkillah

2facedkillah Senior Member

15. vowels

vowels Senior Member

they dont understand graffiti and doubt they would take it and spray it in your face because then they would go to jail for murder or be sued for making a person blind.. idiots, i say

16. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

man if i were u id give those bitches a cyber beating lol