Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alien Or Mtn Harcore?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MANE, Mar 18, 2006.

Share This Page

1. >x]

>x] Senior Member

i like aliens colors better. and their small size means you can carry more, but theyre too damn expensive

2. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

YES! ive spoken about this. and this isnt like, seriously my theory, but i think that theres a conspiracy to get rid of MTN colors and make MTN Cans the primary can distributor. Its the nazis man, the guys at montana german, nazis. There trying to get rid of the kind and noble spainards who were THE FIRST montana. There biting in a illeagal way. And im just not down with that.
    Ill use either paint, because im down forwhatever when it comes to getting my name up. But during that shortage i chose to support Belton, rather the supporting MTN german. Which i was more then pleased with in the long run.
    But now montana is back at bombing science, and everyone can stock up on black red and chrome.
    But seriously. mtn spanish man all the fucking way.

3. |Fresh|*

|Fresh|* Member

the only thing that is making this problem is the same name... nothing more... theyr diferent companys, and i like both, montana spanish, and german... and mototow to... all they are european companys... and all with lots of quality!

4. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

me too. Yeah, I was reading that German montana found out that Spanish MTN didn't have a copyright on the name "Montana", so they stole the name, then copyrighted it and that's why Spanish Montana uses the MTN logo now. That, and to avoid confusion on which brand is which. German Montana is good paint, but even most of the colors in the "Black" line are bitten from spanish MTN. They even cite the item #'s of MTN next to the German item #, so you can color match. So now that it's available again, I'd rather go with the Original, or Belton, of course. My Monaco Blue, Intense Red, and Light Blue cans come tomorrow. OH YEAH!

5. telok

telok Member

alien all thae way, pressure control and coverage second to none. you cant fuck with the color pallet either.

6. ner_one

ner_one Senior Member

yea i prefer aliens, they got sickk colours

7. basq

basq Member

alrite all ... alien and hardcore ... aliens are low pressue and are for detail and 3d , there also good for characters , hardcore are high pressure , good for all around graff , e.g fill ins with pink fats , outlines with skinnys , taggin with watever you want and bombing cause of the fast high pressure so if you want paint for taggin or baombin go with the hardcore , for details, 3d and small things go for alien .. personally hardcore work for msot things but its good to have alien to make your peices stand out and look that little bit better .. peace all

8. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

Alien Paint. Believe it or not, they usually last longer than Hardcore cans if you take advantage of the low-pressure valve.

9. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

I would have to say hardcore. But alien is good too. Ive only used alien a few times.

10. |Fresh|*

|Fresh|* Member

since you are so smart... why a fuck someone in montana spanish answer to my mail, and sayd to me that the difference between the high pressure and low pressure was the pressure in the can, and the valve system? so shut up...

11. basq

basq Member

dens_one sry i gotta go with fresh ... no disrespect or nottin ....

12. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

The amount of pressure in a can has to be at a certain level, or else you would run out of aerosol before you ran out of paint. So to say that a can has a lower pressure inside it is ridiculous. The pressure in an Alien can IS different than a normal size can, because of the size, but like I said, if you fags don't believe me, read this. Just like I said above, stated directly on the MTN site...
    http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.5/category.24/it.I/id.9/.f

13. Toy Story

Toy Story Member

HardCore all teh way :D

14. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

hardcore has bigger cans but alian got mo colors...

i still go wit hardcore all the way

15. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

^^ WRONG!
    Hardcore=114 colors
    Alien=75 colors

16. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

according to the site its because of the valve not the size.

17. Seti

Seti Elite Member

well..if monty did large alien cans at the same prics of hardcore, i'd blatently be usin them more, but personaly i find its best to use both wenever posible.

18. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

hardcore owns alien

19. prcd

prcd Member

alein is low pressher but has cool colors it depends on what ur painting like aline is good for like charters and 3d an montana is good for bigg stuff iv used both and u do get alot out of thoes little alien cans

20. mizta

mizta Senior Member

i can;t really do characters and shit so alein i don't really seem i really need the shit hardcore is awsome i mean id rather spend 1.50$ more on hardcore and get twice as much