Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alien Or Mtn Harcore?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MANE, Mar 18, 2006.

Share This Page

1. *Mr.pushr*

*Mr.pushr* Member

mnt is smoother,but i use always shitty colorworks,becouse i can rack that shitt

2. resist/exist

resist/exist Member

i've actually never used hardcore, just montana black and some gold and platinum cans. alien is meant for characters or peices with a lot of fading, because of the lower pressure, so the comparison between it and hardcore isn't that fair.

3. AMW

AMW Senior Member

i prefer rusto

4. prcd

prcd Member

i do charters so i use alien alot

5. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

montana spanish sucks, unless u live somewhere cold, montana mexican is better because its for ppl in places with hi heat such as me, phoenix arizona, the hottest place ever.

6. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

i buy whatever is accessible/what i can afford

paint is paint

but from expirence i like using hardcore better than alien

7. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

theres mexican montana now? ive never used any expensive paint, i stick to krylon and canadian tires SPRAYPAINT (ya, thats the company name and all that)

8. dismal

dismal Senior Member

never used any yet i just stick with kyrlon and cheap shit walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

alien's r more for character artists, who need insane detail in there pieces.
    aliens r a little lower pressure than montanas, i prefer aliens, jus cuz its impossible to get drips

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

yea press home on your keyboard and then click graffiti shop, then spraypaint

and if they still dont ship to canada go to baby blue dot biz, its not really that big of a ripoff

11. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

aliens have the dopest colours and shit. but i would buy montana only for outline and stuff because its so expensive wer i live its like $11+ for 1tin of spannish mtn so yer and i would buy like some ironlaks or dulux for fill simply coz ther good colours.

alien has the maddest dopest fluro green. if ur guna get alien get that green

12. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

BS doesnt ship 2canada and the other 1 doesnt have mailorder but thanx anyway BRAiNE...any1 know where 2 get montana in canada by mailorder?...

COMATOSE

13. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

its all a personal preference. everyone has their own favorites.... experimenting is the only way to find out.

14. alive

alive Banned

arent they for different things?
    alien is low pressure for details on pieces?
    and montana is higher pressure for bombing?

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ALIEN BITCHES!!!!!!!!......goddamn, no sleep is making me crazy

16. Vecktro

Vecktro Member

I really enjoy the hardcores they have amazing coverage and worst with almost any cap. i just got acouple aliens shipped to my house acouple days ago and havent got the chance to use em. but the colors are on top of the color charts. BOMB COLORS. try em both

17. .KroMatiKz.

.KroMatiKz. Senior Member

yea really buddy, y are u asking us, u should know. TOY STORY :angry:

18. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

german montana black and gold.

19. weaponer

weaponer Member

Well alien is low-pressure can and HC is high-pressure can. I like HC's better.

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i like hardcore better, but anyways know whats funny?
    my last paycheck i ordered some hardcore and one alien can (dope color, just to try it out) and it came yesterday, and instead of one 750 ml chrome can, they sent me one 600ml and one 400ml. maybe they ran out before they shipped my order, i dont know. i just found it to be very funny. the rest of my order came correctly, but im disapointed because i thought the 600ml cans were cream white, not divinity white.