Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Always wanted to ask this..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SOOF, Aug 27, 2007.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Epic necro bump.
    Reading shit I wrote 4 years ago is scary.

2. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

I can see what ya mean.

3. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

talkin shit to cops is just fuckin stupid man, i hate em as much as anyone, but all it does for ya is make them cuntish towards ya i always do my polite upstanding citizen when i get searched or whatever, i got a mate who got his car searched and kicked off big time , now he gets pulled over all the time, so it only really fucks you up

4. atisicATF

atisicATF Member

i guess for me i love graffiti it took me many places like hittin up bridges either in the afternoon or 3am but graffiti can ruin you depending on how you use it and if you get caught- my 2cents

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

my connection to the higher self always try to do something different its spontaneous creative expression from the spiritual realm
    it also introduced to me other forms of art and realized its the same thing just different mediums
    P.E.A.C.E

6. dom_crew

dom_crew New Member

it all depends on how you look at it man, i sell my art to people who live around me and a lot of other artist sell there graffiti online.

7. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

Graff has taken me places nothin else has. I have gained respect i would of not have, made true homies, had the time of my life......my best memories will always be graff related. Plus it elevated my art game too my canvas shit has gotten way better and ive made a profit from the canvas work too!

8. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

9. GuyGuyer of Guyland

but ive matured through graffiti, but then again, these years are just years that maturity happens. i learned to embrace fear, thats a good one. realize that everythign is trivial in the grand scheme of things.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

where does graffiti take you in life? I don't get it... did you expect it to take you somewhere? shower you with love, and buy you a fancy house?

graffiti is just writing on the wall..... where do you take yourself?

11. GuyGuyer of Guyland

graffiti bro, like totally... taught me things, ya know? like... things i didnt know before graffiti bro...

and it did get me a house bro... like a big, happy house... in my heart, ya know?.. and the doors like... totally open to the world bro

12. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

mear one is a graffiti artist out in cali however he has transition off and starting having his work display in art gallery for people to purchase

13. NARKLOPS13

NARKLOPS13 Member

It's just art. It will only take you places if you're good, if not, then it's still an expression of feelings, or some shit.

14. MindWright

MindWright New Member

Gaffiti to me is Freedom. If i got a dope piece in my book or head and I just want to blow motherf**kers away, I might put it right in front of thousands of people. I DO IT FOR ME! It's for other artistic minded people too. P.S Art is my life...

15. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

Graffiti takes you to all the best places in life, like I would never have met those shroom dealers if I didn't graph. You might even get the chance to meet some famous crims in the lock ups u go to. Also if u make a big even scene wit the cops you could be a star on tv on shows like COPS! haha I love graffiti