Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Amazing Feats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AKalien, Oct 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

it would be cooler if youre grabbed him by the esophagus and then tore it out and used it like a straw to sap up the leftover excrement from his lifeless bowels

2. LaXMAsA

LaXMAsA Senior Member

it would be, it really would be, but hey cant du nothin about it now

3. Cccp.aeroC

Cccp.aeroC Senior Member

one night i help some korean people who barley spoke english find the 'wawa tazi' to bowen island in west van... i was pissed and making fun of them and shit...

then i fell getting on the bus... :(

4. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I fell asleep on the bus yesterday. Had to take another bus. Comments?

5. LaXMAsA

LaXMAsA Senior Member

FUCKIN CRAZY SHIT just happendto me. Blazin at the park wit mah homies, girlies talkin too loud cops come. fuckin chase us, ones slow and cant keep up, a car rolls up and a dikie lady cop starts chasen me im running through the suberbs. I see puddle at the end of the forest. ITS A FUCKIN LAKE after i jump in. Im swiming to get away from these cops. i fionally get out and run like 2 and a half miles home. its like 51 degrees while this is goin on.

6. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

^^ as far as i know, weed slows down your nerve impulses which slow your neurotransmitters that go to your brain, so theres no way you could have gotten away. but thats only as far as i know.

edit: a park is a public place, you can be as loud as you want. they couldn't have been any louder than the kids crying.

before you make a gay fake story, think it through.

FUCKING owned.

7. LaXMAsA

LaXMAsA Senior Member

nope i got away dude, those cops sucked everyone who ran got away

8. LaXMAsA

LaXMAsA Senior Member

ok one were at the edge of the park near a house, it wasnt during the day so kids dont ussaly cry in parks in the night. so yeah it wasnt fake now im sick cus of that damn cold ass water. SO FUCK YOU FAGIO

9. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

you're a post whore.

and, you said one slowed down, so they would have caught them, because cops can run endurance, and interrogated him. im glad you sick.
    and a fagio is such a fourth grade word, you just emberassed(sp) yourself.
    leave before you make yourself look more stupid than you already have.

10. Maxian

Maxian Member

game. set. match.

11. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Hello. Gather round the camp fire children. One time, I was going to atlantic city and had to take a piss, so I took it in a bottle. My brother, when we stopped at a gas station, thought it was Apple juice and drank it. :ph34r: I will never, ever, forget that moment. By the way, I was 7, he was 5.

Another one involving piss is one my dad caught on camera. I was like 2 years old and pissed in the flower pot. Then I came back like 30 minutes (?) after and ate the dirt.

12. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

one time i did something bad......and now im hardcore.

13. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

14. IPOE

IPOE Member

tagged a billboard in the middle of the day its not really amazing i guess i just got lucky :ph34r:

15. shalf

shalf Senior Member

made a flaaame thrower out of a can of paint and a lighter started pissin about and i got bored so i put it in my pocket then later on dowwn at the hangout i accidentally set my frends hair on fire and the stecil he was wurkin on and his favourite shirt got sinjed hahaha funny shit and i still hav that lighter right now under my pillow

16. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I don't know bout amazing feats, but once when I climbed a lil building that was like 2 stories high, I did a kinda small throw up and then I fell!!!! Then When I was falling, I was so scared and it happened so fast I didn't know what to think... then all of a sudden I feel in a garbage that had an old mattress in it... that saved my life...or jus a few broken bones. But anyways, felt Real good that I survived and got my piece up!

Yea tru dat tru dat... we all bad!

17. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

once, get his guys its pretty outrageous,
    i took a can of like ya know spray paint and i did fancy letters on the wall, then i fuckin ran away

it was a awesome feat

18. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i fit a furby into my colon once

19. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

20. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

well i dont know about amazin but i did rack a big bottle of VOX from this little market, its only "amazin" because the place is tiny and the liquor isle is facing the register, and i still went up to the register and bought a pack of gum
    What izz it son, got ninja skills :ph34r: