Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Amazing Feats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AKalien, Oct 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OnwaMatra

OnwaMatra Senior Member

lol
    Hm.. I haven't done anything especially amazing.
    D: I asked a cop to dance with me once though. Friend got pulled over and we both had to get out of the car.. I was jamming to the lights on the squad car. Wasn't amazing, but it was pretty funny.

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

one time, i was walking... and i fell.

3. streak!

streak! Senior Member

one time i saw this guy walking so i tripped him......... :ph34r:

4. ASEN

ASEN Banned

this one time, i lost my wallet in montreal

so i walked home, and surprisingly, NOTHING happened

i found that pretty awesome

5. Blak-T

Blak-T Senior Member

one time i was running across an old roof and it almost gave in on me and my boi that was with me.....scared the hell out of both of us.

6. Kl(one)

Kl(one) Member

Aight, this JUST happened like 2 hours ago.
    Okay, so I go out to my practice cliff, which is a cliff overlooking a lake about .5 of a kilometer from my house. Someones properety but everyone swims there, and I figured they were cottagers and weren't up yet. So I walk there, 3 cans of paint on me. Get there start hitting it, get a simple blockbuster up, might post pics soon, and switched to a fat cap to fill it. (I ended up misplacing the original cap and lost a german thin) Finish up and start climbing the cliff, and what do I see? The fucking people pulling in to their driveway. Keep in mind that the only thing seperating them from me is a weak as row of trees. So while they are parking and shit I booked it. To be honest I don't think they noticed me. Funny thing is, you can see the blockbuster from the road across the lake so they are definatly seeing it soon. Lets hope they like their new addition to the cliff. Not horribly amazing but still definatly a crazy adrenaline rush.

7. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

I'd say one of my most amazing feats was breaking into a new school and stealing the second floor blueprints. (doubt it was THAT important) Also tagged as many walls as I could. Jumped down the elevator shaft which wasn't very high..like 3 metres? But there was all this metal stuff jutting out that I hadn't seen from the top. So I was lucky.
    I had a hell of a time, then the 5-0 got called cuz residents from across the school said they heard popping noises (we were throwing lightbulbs everywhere)
    It was dark and there were 2 cars but we saw them too late to scram before they entered the school. We went mad ninja and snuck around them, literally while their backs were turned, jumped from the window to the scaffold and then climbed down, jumped on top of the crate and over the fence and away we went into the forest. to wait until they left.
    Mad fun, especially because we had been drinking. I was only tipsy though.
    One of my favourite feats. Not really dangerous or anything, except the scaffold part.

8. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

^^aww fuck yeah, well the craziest shit ive done for graff would be, ionno, hopping billboards, that shits sketchy as fuck. uhhh jumping roofs....tagged all the us mail trucks parked outside. there was like 8 of em...fun as hell

9. Spector727

Spector727 Member

I think one of my favorite bombs was an amazing feat...My friend Yogi and I tag together often and once in downtown Tarpon we noticed a tag up on a building ledge and just above it fresh, virgin walls begging for paint...So we scaled up the side of the building using the dumpsters and air conditioning units on the outside of the building and no sooner had we taken two steps then Yogi's foot went right through the roof...Needless to say we just freaked out and ran across the roof with all of it caving in behind us...It was well worth it though..We hit a place no one can buff or cross out...

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i can steal 40's in the winter

11. DEF-Y

DEF-Y Member

crazy fuckin pyros

12. jez

jez Senior Member

i hopped a fence..
    I ACTUALLY HOPPED A FUCKING FENCE!!
    for once, thats actually a huge feat for me,
    due to the fact that im small and its hard for me to jump to the top and jump over.
    BUT I DID IT.
    fuckin YEA!

13. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

what the fuck, go on MSN

14. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

i went to a party

drank 6 beers

and then got drunk.

15. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

I drank a handle of Smirnoff and didn't get drunk.

16. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

haha i get the joke, but whod steal a 40.. they 1.50 each :p

17. tremulant

tremulant Senior Member

18. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

I got a crazy story. So Im walking down the street right. And its broad day light mind you. And out of nowhere this black guy walks around the corner. IN BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. I can tell this guy is shady, so I keep my eye on him. Anyway, I notice hes got something sticking out of his pocket. Now it could have been a phone, keys, wallet, hell I dont know. But I wasnt going to take any chances. So I punch the guy in the face. I take him down and start hitting him with the nearest blunt object. It happened to be a pipe thing or something. Anyway it was blunt. And it hurt. So after I did my duty to society, I did what every hero does after saving the day. I ran like a motherfucker.

OH GOD!

You can really substitute in any minority into this story and Itll be just as good. Oh and dont laugh at this, racism isnt funny. But is down right whacky sometimes right? Hehehehe, ahhhh crazy minorities.

19. OnwaMatra

OnwaMatra Senior Member

rofl oh no..
    How about with an eskimo? Aw man..

20. ASEN

ASEN Banned

what the fuck? how is that menacing to you in any way? you must be one twitchy motherfucker