Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Asia, Herro Prease

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by DoctorOfCrime, Jan 25, 2009.

Share This Page

1. JudgeWizely

JudgeWizely Senior Member

u got aids if u fucked a whore in thailand. Your dicks gonna turn green n fall off

2. pandemik

pandemik Senior Member

i was about to say the same thing...

3. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Oh really shit I only realized that right now just as I read what you said, Eh no that’s why they invented contraception

4. JudgeWizely

if u havnt got aids then u proberbly fucked a tranny, just as bad if u ask me

5. pandemik

pandemik Senior Member

have you had blood tests since then?

6. Steele

Steele Member

7. DoctorOfCrime

JudgeWizely and pandemik dont worry It was about six months ago. I got myself checked out at the dp and all is ok. The only time i didnt wear a condom was when she was giving me oral sex which i dont think is a problem because Saliva kills the aids virus.JudgeWizely I have lost respect for ya man I thought you where more mature then to drop the tranny joke. Obviously I can tell for various reasons Adams Apple, big hands, male looks, voice and of coarse the penis most of them have. Also 90% of the time they are restricted to certain clubs/bars.

8. JudgeWizely

Technology is evolving, with the ops n all a penis can easily be turned into a vagina, n with hormone tablets n shit the manliest man could easily begin to look like ms conginiality. Look at Ru Paul for instance, I was attracted to him/ her before it dawned on me that it was a man, who would have though?

Anyways man, I was just tryna look out for you man. I was in thailand a while back n trannys where in some rather unexpected places, I was in a chemist when this women started talking to me, she didnt look too bad until she spoke n her voice was so deep it sounded like she had 16 testicles

anyways back on topic...Asian Graff!!
    Anyone been to sri lanka? the graff was awful. Said wack shit like "Rugby Kings" N "Cricket Rulz". I was suprised to see that dope flick from india

9. answerrr

answerrr Senior Member

you guys are fucking idiots. Have you been to Thailand? everyone i know including myself has been there multiple times and got loose on the thai girls. Just where condoms, were all gravy. You need to stop watching 60 minutes and do sum travelling on your own instead of banging away on mommy and daddys keyboard

10. JudgeWizely

Unfortunately for me truer words have never been said :(
    But to answer your somewhat retorical question yes I have been to thailand, and I proberbly should stop watching 60 (all that propaganda is rotting my mind). Lets get back on topic. Fuck you

11. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

reminds me of someone who doesn't know what their talking about.

12. friedchicken

13. DoctorOfCrime

Exactly. The dope thing about this argument is I am cool with both sides. JudgeWizely should not judge unwisely on my actions of fucking women in Thailand. Fucking women in Thailand is great. If you haven’t experienced it for yourself then your missing out on life (unless you own the playboy mansion) Infact I have booked a holiday to go back mid this year. If any one wants any info on accommodation, Good Bars/Clubs to go to especially In Pattaya, Hit me up

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  14. este_oner

este_oner Senior Member

i bit pose for slime/eyes, and this guy has almost the same LETTERS as kwest, but he didnt bite?
    you dont know what you are talking about, homie.

15. friedchicken

thats because you did bite pose?
    i sketch other peoples styles all the time too, i keep them in my book though and not front like its some new shit lookin for some weak e-props.

servo, from the interior of BC, has a style which is very unique. those letters look nothing like kwest, kwest letters are proportional, unlike servos.
    however their painting style could be considered similar because like servo kwest is also from interior BC.

ever been to a place where writers have a similar style? yah.

16. Steele

Steele Member

View attachment 450394
    View attachment 450395

all i said was that servo's piece reminded me of Kwest. in other words, i saw servo's piece and was reminded of kwest.

im not saying either bit eachother..

since you need some sort of justification for this, look at both of their E's, not the same, but similar

i dont give a fuck whether servo reminds you of kwest or not, he reminds me of him, and thats all i meant

*that Kwest piece is not from asia..

17. DoctorOfCrime

18. Bram Stoker

Bram Stoker Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  19. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

uhhh wow thats awkward.

20. DoctorOfCrime

hahaha JudgeWizely ya trippa