Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Asking for criticism/help (first time tag)

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Parmigiana, Aug 7, 2023.

Share This Page

1. Parmigiana

Parmigiana New Member

I am totally new to this and ignorant. I first started to draw a little cat because it 'marked' some places I went to and made me feel more comfortable going out (depressed&agoraphobic). I started to write and then realized it could be considered graffiti... I can do art, But I can't do graffiti tags(never did, only admired) so I played around and tried to make something that makes sense... Because if it has to be out there at least it should be cool. I never used a forum so I hope I figured out how to attach pictures.

1000024983.jpg

1000025214.jpg

2. SabrinaDaniel

SabrinaDaniel Member

I see. Graffiti can be a very therapeutic and creative outlet.

I really like your pictures, and I can give you some general advice on graffiti tags. First, it's important to keep your tag simple and easy to read. You don't want people to have to struggle to figure out what it says. Second, try to make your tag unique and memorable. This will help it stand out from other tags. Finally, practice makes perfect! The more you practice, the better your tags will become.