Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Babies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cn4m, Feb 9, 2007.

Share This Page

?

are you gonna have kids?

1. yes

72.6%
  2. no

27.4%
  1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

It's retarded listening to some kid talk about how noone should have babies, on so many levels....

Basically you're saying "since we can't eradicate stupidity, we should eradicate mankind."

Why? So your selfish ass can live longer? If you're concerned about overpopulation of all things that you can't control, do the truly responsible thing and take your own ass out. Otherwise, let nature take it's innevitable course...

For a kid to tell me that doing the 9 to 5 and coming home to the family at the end of the day is just something that we're brainwashed to do, you might be suprised to know, that some of us... alot of us... look forward to nothing more. I love my wife and 2 month old daughter more than anything in this world, and in order to have the luxury of a family of my own, I have to have money to support them, so I work, because we're not all billionare's out the gate, and most never will be, but no matter what you love in this world, it's gonna cost you something. You can dump your money into drugs, you can dump your money into paint, you can dump your money into golddiggers... or you can dump your money into something that loves you back. My wife and baby love me back, because they know how much they mean to me. If your soul isn't that deep, then by all means, snip your nuts, but don't get on the high horse and try looking down on people who love their families.

2. Tode

Tode Elite Member

shittt ill have like 50 kids ....thank gawd for fuckin ebay.....150 bux a pop with a free pack of huggies....cant pass that deal up i can make it any shape size color or form ..just lend me ur women for the night

3. Cham

Cham Elite Member

dude I eat babies too.....I bought horse radish sauce, and BBQ sauce......

I hope to some day find a girl, and relax and have a kid or two....but I dunno about that....

4. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

first of all, im not "some kid" im 22 years old and i have several friends who are having kids now and are completely uncapable of having them. and everywhere you look some stupd 18 or 19 year olds are having kids. think about the lives these kids are gonna have. how dare you call me selfish when there are so many people out there exploiting kids. look, i respect you for having a family and being honest loving and supporting them. but not everyone (in fact a large percentage) clearly are not as qualified to have kids. and its bullshit. and why cant people adopt, like i said there are plenty of people who irresponsibly have kids a too young an age to offer that child a good life(and im not saying thats is for all the cases of young people having kids either). having one or two kids isnt increasing the population, its keeping it the same, and there are enough people here. im not sating eradicate the population, im just saying we dont need to overpopulate, because its not in any way going to support future generaations.

think about how many people are unemployed now. what about in 30 or 50 years when robots do another 30 percent of the work. poverty will just get worse, and disease will spread.

north america is not the major problem here, its the third world countries whos governments and churches restrict the use of contraception so there are families living in poverty with 10 kids all working sweatshops because they are forced to by the governments who are whores to the outsourcing of american corporations.

anyway, i got no beef with anyone who has a family and loves them, it takes a strong person to do that, and that is the kind of people that should be having kids.

5. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

cn4m- My appollogies to you for missinterpereting what you said. I took it to mean something entirely different.

6. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

its all good. i didnt really make myself clear
    kinda of sarcastic the whole time, like dont have fuckin kids period. haha ... now u know where im comin from.

7. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

my parent just had a baby boy not to long ago. I love that kid, alot. Kids are alot of fuckin work, but it seems worth it to me. But I don't want any ofmy own for a long time.

8. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

pretty soon we will have another world war and a shit load of people will die and half the population will be dead and then we can all have enough food and water
    hopefully its like somewhere over seas
    i hope no one is from over seas

9. I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you

I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you Senior Member

Dude ... first off ..... give me a call this weekend .....

second off .... you can have my son for dinner this weekend ..... he wont mind.

10. okouais

okouais Senior Member

Earth being overpopulated is NOT a fact! who ''proved'' that anyways thats some bs

11. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

I'm gonna have children two I hope ..but by the time they are about the same age as most of you they'll be living on the moon or some shit and i'll have a couple thousand acres in ARGENTINA ,bitches fuck a buncha kid haters...perhaps your parents shoulda took up masterbation instead of procreation

12. Style Hommie

Style Hommie Member

If one day i have kids, i will learn them how to bomb!

13. LiL KinG

LiL KinG Member

man if you really think about it the world really isnt over populated. Only certain areas. there are tons and tons of land that just isnt use through interstates and what not. we just dont utilize all the land we have and instead flock to big cities when there is plenty of room to make new big commuities.

14. Mr. Lefty

Mr. Lefty Senior Member

Dude ... first off ..... give me a call this weekend .....

second off .... you can have my son for dinner this weekend ..... he wont mind. [/b][/quote]
    nice "coop" avatar pic

15. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

i voted "yes"
    BUT i do wanna adopt children
    people are making more and more babies while there are millions of kids around the world that don't even have food or parents. Little fact that comes with this: To feed all the people in the world we need 8 billion dollar, that's the same amount of money Americans spend on cosmetic products.(not ment to bash Americans)

16. LOL.TONITE.GUNA.BE.MADNESS.LOL

LOL.TONITE.GUNA.BE.MADNESS.LOL New Member

OH MY GOD SHE SAID SOMETHING!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    YOUR SIG IS PISSING ME OFF AND DRIVING ME INSANE.

17. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

fuck having kids. i dont want to change their shit filled dipers.

18. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

hahaha word up man lol

19. bleck

bleck Member

Kids? Nah, not right now atleast. I mean, babies are fun and all but, then they grow up and become brats. I'm not dealing with that. Oh, and the worst part of it all is of course, money.

But, maybe in the FAR off future I can see myself with a kid. Just to keep my awesomeness going.

20. sens1

sens1 Senior Member

i think little kids are the shit.