Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. VERBS

VERBS Member

i would personaly just use a backpack with lots of pockets and space and thats perfectly comfy and dont have the straps to loose eather cause its superhard to run when your bag is floppin all over the place LOL

2. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

my bag has spots of paint all over the outside and inside. and a hole burnt into it that i dont know how it got there. anyway does the job. its pretty old now and the zips dont work that well but ive got a smaller bag i sometimes use, can hold around 4 or 5 cans but not many compartments for caps and whatever else.

3. costco

costco Member

this thread is stupid why does anyone care what bag they use? if it holds more paint than you can put in your pants it works.

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

5. illegal_drugs

illegal_drugs Senior Member

Anyone except me uses a non-see through plastic bag?

6. unamuzed

unamuzed Member

yes

7. AZTEKA

AZTEKA Senior Member

fuck all that shit this is the best bag to use......
    walmart-plastic-bag-238x300.jpg
    boom shacka lacka bitch, these shit goes hard in the paint.

8. stien

stien Member

i use a bag with a waist and chest strap so i can crawl over stuff

9. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

once a month i'll liberate a bag of to-go bags from the shite kitchen i work in. i tote along a back-pack that always has at least a can of paint, tips and ink but a grocery bag has always been the way to go fer serious bombing missions. i dont wanna have to take off and dig through a back-pack every time i see a blank wall and thing "hey, that would look great with my name on it", but it still happens. so for that purpose, i carry around a columbia back-pack the previous tenant of my apartment left in my bedroom along with empty coke baggies and syringes. and i live in a town surrounded by colleges, so its easy to pass as a student and not a social deviant.

10. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

yeah i dont really use a backpack, its too much hassle, ive used a backpack once or twice but i prefer using a plastic bag from walmart or home depot so it looks like i just bought my paint or something

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i wish my local paint-shop would give me my shit in non-see-through bags so i could just leave the shop and bomb but i guess thats why they dont

12. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

ANyone got any useful suggestions as far as carrying a bit of wheat paste and a brush goes? W/out looking suspicious? Like best thing to carry paste in as well as the messy brush..?

Thanks

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

honestly, just carry that shit around in a bucket like you own the place. if you can get ahold of a high-visability vest (like the ones construction workers or train-yard workers wear), even better. if you look like you know what yer doing, no one's gonna say shit

14. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

you could carry wheatpaste in a water bottle, and keep the brush in your pocket, or your shoe

15. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

Few times Ive gone painting in the day in the train yard or at abandoned buildings I wear my hard hat, boots and vest. make it look like im doing some sort of construction work or inspection shit. works like a charm.
    as for wheat paste. I say just giv'r. carry the bucket with a brush in it. any question.. 'im posting flyers for concert comin up'

16. vandalsnvagabonds

vandalsnvagabonds Member

domino.jpg i scored a dominos delivery bag so now i jus dress like this peppy mufucka an im away

17. STOXY

STOXY Senior Member

JD bags are really good they looks small but everything fits inside

18. Moccis

Moccis Member

I have a Nike bag, a 10€ one

19. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

20. Xenomorph

Xenomorph Member

I put all my shit in a tiny ass CSU (Colorado State University) bag, which is like a kid's size bag. It holds all my shit, it's small, and best of all, I don't got to CSU.