Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. HeHe!707

HeHe!707 Member

2. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

steps to be a sav

1. go to army surplusstore

2.by side strap bag that expands and has hella pockets

3. fill it up with paint

4 go throw shit up

3. HiFiE1

HiFiE1 Member

i got this small ass backpack/purse thing and on the part that's against my back there's a zipper pocket and i usually put my markers in there for quick access and in the main part of the bag i put other shit like paper, notebooks, sometimes ink. stuff like that. its hellla not suspicious looking but maybe only i could get away with this cuz im a female. im sure there's small guy backpacks...

4. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

shorty's makes a mini back pack sort of thing that ive been using sometimes
    its pretty nice
    got perfect pockests for
    about 6 cans
    a bunch of stickers
    however markers you need
    stencils

5. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

my school backpack coz its good and can hold about 20tins lying down and outter pockets for markers n anouther big pocket for more tins and sketchs n wateva i want in it:p

6. Tye

Tye Senior Member

I got a black messenger bag at a garage sale and its very deep I can put about 10 cans in the inside main pocket 4 on the outside pocket and a crap load of markers, stickers, and whatever else I need.

Got is for a dollar :lol:

7. .KroMatiKz.

.KroMatiKz. Senior Member

you dont need to make on, just go to "bags n all" and buy one just big enuff to put ur cans,tips, gloves, and resp in. :ph34r:

8. NumbPain

NumbPain Senior Member

9. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

postman bag thngy the shits awesome front pocket for light makers or caps main pocket for cans about8 at a squeze only need that many for peicing any way and a wee secret pocket for smokes or stickers! free from my mum ! yeah motherfucker!

10. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

McDonalds bag all the wayy

11. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

grocery bags for paint. for other shit like markers i just put it in my pockets

12. S!K3

S!K3 Member

Just Use a Fucking BackPack U Can Hold Enought Fuckin Paint And Use The Little Comparmants For Fucking Markers. Damn Ya People Stupid i No This And Im Only
    Fucking !2

13. Flipchart

Flipchart Senior Member

That Is Really Helpful I'm Glad You Typed That With The Beggining Of Each Word Capitalized If You Didn't I Wouldn't Be Able To Read It!

Thanks Again,
    Flip Chart

14. illicit

illicit Member

vinyl bag.

without the whole defacing it with ur own tags.

that = a fine bag.

i can still quickly get out paint/pens with just a normal backpack. reach around unzip, search blindly, take out whatever color, bomb, put back, zip, run, eat tortillas, go home, have shower, sleep, wakeup.

15. KostRs RokN KanS

KostRs RokN KanS Senior Member

when i go paint i dont take a bag. i just carry all leaks mops and stickers if i have em in my pockets, and my paint is in milk crates.

round here we just roll up to the spot in a car hop out do a fill or two and drive off with like 5 cats deep, but if i do walk or ride the bus, i usually have like 2-4 cans on me in a backpack, but im mostly gettin up with mops oil bars meanstreaks and shit like that if i walk..

I hate carrying backpacks, because thats what cops look for in downtown. suspicious kids with bags to hassle.

16. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

Way to go with the caps on every word there. Most people are so lazy that we just do the first word in the sentance up with a capital....

anyways, a bike bag works great, its on a sling, can hold four cans horizontal and at a good angle to keep the marbles in the cans from rolling around alot, and is extremly inconspicus, especially if your on a bike ;)

i use one its small easy to hide,run,climb,bike with.
    its got easy access, it can swing round to the back or the front, hold a good amount of paint, markers, ext has a main compartment with two large side pockets for..... waht ever else you need, bandana, gloves ext.

or

you could use a mcdonalds bag which is just as inconspicus and you get food when you buy one :lol:

17. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

I carry my stuff in an normal easy Eastpak backpak.

But i've got a question
    I always used normal caps for my sprays also for tags
    but i dont get the lines i want
    do i have to get skinny caps to get nice lines for tags?

18. The Kure

The Kure Senior Member

^^^depends in what ur doing...if ur doing a bomb...better get a fat tip...if ur just writing ur name...i prefer the flares...and if ur doing somehting complicated in one night...i like the german outlines the best...

and all that back pack can holding thing...i think its a good idea...i mean...i just use a normal bakc pack but sometimes i just use my sweater cause the back pack bugs...just do whatever u want with it man...i liked ur ideas though...well planned out...now u just have to put it all together. just experiment and u'll get ur answer..

19. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

i got a wildstyle front pack. holds one can, a blackbook and 2 big pocets for caps. u wear it under a jacket,also i have a backpack with a cooler in the bottom that holds 4 cans nice with a side zipper that is perfect reach if i drop the bag off one shoulder ... its called the volcom "cooler than you" backpack, best thing ever .... if you take a backpack orr your right arm first, then like i said when it hangs you have perfect access to the pocket. and can silencers are great... you can use a small flat magnet too so you dont gota pay a shitload.

20. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

i have an old bag i found in storage and its just about the best one ive used. instead of a zipper it uses a string going around the top like a nike sack. it holds around 12 cans max and has side pockets for my gloves and tips. plus if i ever need to ditch my stuff i wont feel too bad about it, like i would if i used my adio bag