Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bedroom Graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gizmo, Oct 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

i did my room myself but if u arent that good then find someone that is good and have them do it

2. Ironik

Ironik Senior Member

i pieced up my room

3. Papos

Papos Member

This is what im going to do, I am going to buy a fucking huge piece of canvas... get like 200 water bombs or somethink, fill them with paint and just throw them at the canvas... hoping to create a big splash of just random stuff, then place it on my wall...

and as for you gizmo, if you get some good writer, you could get him to do a bunch of drafts on like paper, so you could get an idea of what he could paint... like he does a few pictures of what you want and then you can pick which one you would like him to paint on your wall, you should do it on canvas so you can just take it down if you dont like it... I wouldnt paint on my walls, as it would go weird, and I wouldn't spray paint in my room, I would paint on canvas outside, then once I finished and it has dried I would then bring it inside and put it in the correct position I want it to be in and then keep it there until I dont like it...

papos...

ps: I don't think you should put your tag there as like your mum may be able to read it, but if you did wildstyle i doubt she could read it, but like, if you did a simple style, like block letters, your mum may be able to read it, or even your dad... and what's going to happen when you go out to do pieces on walls... your parents may see it, then you could get fucked up badly...

adios

4. TipNips

TipNips Member

here's some ideas and suggestions... (sorry if someone said these already; ma ass is just too lazy to read everything...)
    i did ma room w/o tha wallpaper idea and got tha fattest headaches ever... and ma parents were kind of annoyed, but they loved what i was doin...

1. try to do it in one sitting cuz i decided to take breaks and ma wall basically never got done. i did it in the summer when i had nuthin to do, but then skool started n well, yoo probably kno how that goes...

2. start with the image thats farthest back in layers...

3. start w/ the easiest, even tho some say to go tha other way. i say that becuz i did the hard ones first, and when i went to do the easy part, i spray painted over the harder section, n i'm too fuckin lazy to go back n try and fix it...

4. if you do it w/o tha wallpaper n jus straight onto your wall, OPEN THE WINDOW AND HAVE A FAN!!! i only had a window and was prayin for a fan...

5. do one that's on two walls; you kno, like half of it is on one wall, and it stretches to another. can't really explain, so here's my sad attempt. don't laugh.
    Corner piece

6. here's some links to tha crap i did, the unfinished walls and closet door...
    Tupac
    Janis Joplin
    B.B. King and Muddy Waters
    attempted d'angelo and salsa dancers
    unfinished hendrix and johnny hartman
    view of most of wall
    closet door

7. oh yeah, and use normal wall paint on larger areas... but good luck matching paint to spray paint cuz i had a hard time doin it...

HAVE FUN! :ph34r:

5. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

6. bruce

bruce Elite Member

yor graffiti is horrible.
    but some of those characters are awesome.

7. ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.

! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu. Elite Member

me and my boy marco painted a church room for them. and we had to keep the doors shut so the lil kids down the hall wouldnt smell the fumes. there wasnt even windows, or enough vents. but we aint dead. prolly the reason im dumb now but i aint dead.

8. TipNips

TipNips Member

me? yeah i kno. that's why i said don't laugh and admitted to tha sad attempt. but it was funny anyways. but i onno bout tha hendrix i'm doin. don't know how to get the flame lookin like a flame... especially cuz i'm still kinda new ya kno... but its tha same pic as vegimite on toast posted...

9. Zee!

Zee! Senior Member

I have pieces done up on "hardboard" to match the colour scheme in my room. Looks dope. Hardboard is this cheap stuff from Home Depot that comes in sheets like plywood but it is a lot cheaper, thinnner, and it comes already white.

10. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

Im taking normal paint and painting a acid trip swirly vortex thing above my desk. like its going to look like a vortex of some sort. Donnie darko and shit.

11. TipNips

TipNips Member

HAH! i'm tryin to find a way to do that to ma ceiling fan so that when i turn it on, it'll look trippy. any suggestions? :ph34r:

12. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

i painted my tv. over the screen and all. then decided i wanted to use it. and spent 3 hours scrapping the paint off.
    hah.

13. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

tipnip: paint a spiral... itll look like its moving inwards endlessly.

14. TipNips

TipNips Member

i got that so far, but thanx. i should of made that more clear... i wanna add more tho to add to it. would it look the same if i used more then one color instead of just black and white? ionno... :ph34r:

15. Prod1gy

Prod1gy Member

do wut i did, get like poster board n draw on those

16. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

17. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

for the tupac comment
    you should be dragged into the streets and shot..then dragged by a random vehicle at high speed for a considerable distance.

FUCK 2PAC

18. mplsghost

mplsghost Member

no shit everyone is back on tupac thinking hes fucking good orsomething. not to say i didnt think he was the new pimp shit.....in 1993 ive had at least one pice in my room forever just go to like a department store or something get the biggest cardboard box you can find paint the shit out of it outside then bring it in.burn it when it gets old.

19. BLOC

BLOC Senior Member

20. swich

swich Elite Member

FUCK YOU!