Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bedroom Graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gizmo, Oct 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i was gonna piece my closet doors. but i can take em off and bring em outside. they like 5 feet tall and 5 eet wide each and there's 2 cause my rooms the attic. it'd be pretty bos :)

2. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

id say one wall dude a huge piece/pieces and the one wall stencils/stickers and one wall tag/stickers or something like that depending on your wall

and also the wallpaper ideas good ontop of all that^^

3. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

thats dank as shit i wish i was in the attic

4. opte one

opte one Senior Member

i got loads of peices of paper wit my peices on them on my walls an on ma wardrope doors ive got a big peice of blank paper which can be cahnged that a tag an practice throw ups on an stuff like that..

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yh what happens when u become serious about graff (if u do) n the police search youre house *i dont write dick he broke in n pieced my walls*. then u get arrested

6. opte one

opte one Senior Member

well a get arrested an av got plenty of tyme to get serious am only 13

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

im 14 n have been aressted on suspision of mallicous activity like 9 times im well hard n sup3r gr4ff k1n6

8. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

jsut do cnavases, buy some proper ones from good writers and then get some blank ones and do backgroudn and gets ome nice mops and have your firends and other writers tag those ones..

9. KrookONE

KrookONE Senior Member

^^^^ exactly...if i did paint my room..either i wouldnt finish, pass out, or id hire a dop writer from around the way to do it for me...no evidence

10. sxiz

sxiz Member

i wouldn't paint my walls because the next day i would think hey thats shit why the hell did i do that?!? just go paint someone elses wall...

11. Tode

Tode Elite Member

i tag my walls with crayons <3;)

12. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

or why nto just do canvas's.. a piece on ur wall..u'll get tired of always seeing the same piece every day.. atleast canavas's u can change them and move them around and do wtv u want with them.. jsut an idea..

13. Mean15

Mean15 Member

When I changed room my mum wanted a new pattern on the walls, so I ripped all the cover from the walls and painted and tagged it all over, then I put the new cover on it, but half the paint shined through, so it looks like shit now :/

14. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

I have a mini fridge from the early 90's its about 4 feet tall. And i tagged the shit outta it with pentel whites, mops, otr's, and zig 2 ways. Id post it but i wrote my real full name in a different handstyle (Im not stupid) and i dont wanna post that shit on here and get rolled a week later for suspision (sp) of being a writer

15. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

everyone here is a bit retarded, because the point of paint is that you can go over it once it dries, it's not like ink.
    Do your piece up with paint, if ya don't like it just go over it or just get soem white paint whats the big deal?

Edit: And you should get some good circulation going around your house, and wear a respirator... obviously.

Edit numba 2: Cops can't just go rollin thru your home like that. if you didn't get caught, you didn't get caught, they wouldn't be searching ya shit for two reasons: They need a search warrant (or your permission) or if they see a person in distress, or a good reason such as seeing beer weed spray paint and shrooms all over the place, in which case you're the biggest dumbass..
    If you got caught they'd have no reason to search your place, since they already got you for something on you, the reason why they would search your home is for evidence of crime but if ya got caught there's no reason to. I hope you understand me lol.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  16. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

but then why waste paint when u can jsut do canvas`s and have them for ever and be able to put them on other walls and mvoe them around... i jsut think ull get bored of seeing the same piece over and over again everyday..

17. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

this thread should be in the picture gallery section so we can only look at pics not people bullshiting or stuff like toys say they peiced up there room oh yea wheres the proof

18. 2facedkillah

2facedkillah Senior Member

me n my buddy are doing up his room in 2 days

19. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

i have big canvas for my freinds who come over to tag on ..

20. 2facedkillah

2facedkillah Senior Member