Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

2. Cleo

Cleo Senior Member

I live in Baltymore too, can be pretty sketch. People do seem to be pretty afraid of writers and for good reason sometimes... A worker spotted me and a couple of my friends in a train yard the other night, he caught us with our pants down but merely made his presence known by shining the light on us and stomping across the bridge, we booked outa there and nothing happened. Tho that's not going to happen all the time...there are plenty of scarey fucks out there that'll chace you even if they aren't a cop. Finding an escape route seems to be the best advice, when you really know an area like the back of your hand you get a huge boost of confidence. A natty boh 'er two doesn't hurt either... I like having a beer down me before I go into the yard (or whereever), calms me down, which is less impareing then hyper paranoia. Also, go with people who have been writing for awhile, thats the best thing ever. Follow them around like a lost puppy and you'll find yer way.

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

thats hilarious.

4. scoot

scoot Elite Member

i tend to bomb under high traffic pathway bridges during the day so it isent as bad during the night, due to the fact that its harder to see someone at night then during the day. just collect yourself before doing it go in do it and let your balls drop after.. we all know the feeling of being so scared that your butthole puckers.. expectially as toys

5. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

no your not.... i hate when people say that....

as for becoming not paranoid u just need to get out of bombing the burbs frist.... NEVER DO THAT

second just paint, painting should be a time when u feel free not overly paranoid i been busted and cuffed 2 time when i was under 18 and once when i was over... its part of the game but u really need to get out and bomb if u cant even paint at night how do u even expect to daytime bomb? [/b][/quote]
    why?
    is it just a waste of time?
    yea im overly paranoid i always have been about anything since i was little
    like i used to stay up really late because id hear creaks somewhere in my house, think it was a rapist or murderer and like freak out
    i hate that
    just tag and bomb alot and youll get over it
    because you just have to realize how shortly you can get a throw or tag done and get away
    then you wont be scared of much

6. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

I think the best way to overcoem it is ease out of it, start off with sptos that arnt heated and slowly edge your way otu of the safe spots onto the street, and by the time you get htere hopefulyl youll be confident enough in the time you can paint somethingand your lookout skills that you wont be paranoid anymore

7. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

stickers dont do shiiit.
    ive never been scared of putting up stickers.
    for one,
    they take all of a second to put up.
    and even if someone does catch you,.
    big woop/
    peel it off.

as far as painting and such goes.
    painting makes me paranoid a bunch.
    marker tags dont really scare me much though.
    in bad neighborhods ill do em in the day.
    anywhere else ill do it at duskk.

8. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

no your not.... i hate when people say that.... [/b][/quote]
    :D i was about to say that

being paranoid and aware of whats happening around u are two dif things and you have to make teh distinction. Dont even go out if you are guna be freaking out about everything cuz sometimes when you go really paranoid u miss things, you will get yourself worked up about something stupid and then something happens n u freak

just chill B)

know where u are, where to go if u needa boot, and just watch everything happning around u. is anyone looking at u and whats their reaction?

9. Save

Save Senior Member

When I first started out i was kind of paranoid but not to the point where it inhibits my ability to paint, but since I got arrested i've been paranoid as all hell. I havn't painted much at all. It also sucks cuz now i'm in the military and i dont know the consequences.

10. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

dude hit chill spots first. then get slightly less chill spots. and work your way up in heatiness.

11. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

See I'm the opposite man, that scares me too. I always check make sure everything is chill, but once I start painting Its euphoric man, I dont stop untill I'm done, a smile on my face the whole time. :D

12. sor

sor Senior Member

yup i agree with zep you just need to check your sorroundings quick then you should tell yourself not worry bout it that theres a low risk of getting caught and ive been caught once for some bullshit throwie and some good samaritan decided to be a dick and call the fuzz on me so you just gotta watch out for those dickheads

13. PopwarSkater

PopwarSkater Member

Yea, I know what you mean. I put up my first tag recently at a mall, and was afraid someone was gonna walk out of a door or something and yell at me. Then me and my friend walked around outside the rest of the time, because we though if we went back in, someone who had seen it on a camera might try and grab us.

14. CRANEcon

CRANEcon Member

yeah mane i just got cought two times in one week...my parents are fcuking pissed... im grounded to shit...ive acually stopped painting for two months....ofter that imma bomb it all....just take breaks and it will calm your paronoia

15. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

the way i got over it is this.. down in everrett(north of seattle) on the waterfront theres this brewery right by the marina and theres like a whole shipping yard and buildings and all kinds of shit in the back and lots of corridors and shit so i would just drive down there 3 or 4 times a weeks at night and just paint no one is ever down there after dark

but one time i was in the first main alley from the walkway overlooking the marina and i look over as im about to start painting and i see this dude in white just fuckin MOBBIN towards me so i book it around the back and around the other side of the brewery and hid in a big ass metal bin for like 10 minutes then went back and kept painting. closest i ever came to getting caught, and now i paint downtown every night

16. whim

whim Member

just cause your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get yea.. catch my drift?

u need to have that lil bit of worry in u to keep u on your feet

17. no1good

no1good Member

if ur paraniod just drink. most the time your paraniod for no reason.

18. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

The only thing that I'm really paranoid about is writing in the winter...especially where I live and it's fuckin' frigid. The snow's always crunchin' under your feet and sounds travel for MILES. I can hear sirens from like 40 blocks away...half the time they're firetrucks or ambulances, but damn it freaks you out sometimes. ;)

19. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

For some reason, I find watching videos helps me not care as much. Like if I'm watching a video of a writer just walking up to a mailbox and taggin it or a sign, I'm like "wait a minute, yeah it's that easy. who gives a care?"
    Or if it's somethin that's already been tagged I'll think, "fuck that if someone else can do it what's stoppin me"

20. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

^^^

The fact that they might be going out at 3AM to bomb, whereas you're out at like...11PM...This is the irrefutable problem that gets most kids who live at home still. Most 'rents won't let their child waltz outta the house with a bag of paint...even less at 3 or 4AM...If your 'rents let you...I'm jealous. Mine didn't.