Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Snakey

Snakey Member

I think every writer is like that. I remember the first time I went out. Nobody around, but I was so scared. And I was just writing a tag. You get over it with time. And because I wear a mask, I just feel invincible. Maybe try that. And just work quick.

2. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

snakey where u from?

3. Snakey

Snakey Member

Like 30-40 minutes outside downtown Chicago.

4. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

ohh. seen i kno some one who was called snake.

5. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

That happens to me alot..But i'm starting to get over it.
    Markers make me feel hell of alot safer then cans. I like kiwi mops alot.
    Start off small. Like parks. Those are good. inside and outside slides, and then you'll be really into it and then just keep going on to bigger things. By the end of the day I feel on top of the world. B)

6. war terror

war terror Senior Member

bomb, bomb, bomb, and bomb smart.... just think about every situation, and be aware... have confidence.... thats all i do, have mad confidence..,

7. fateee

fateee Member

theres usually 2 of us at the time, and one is a lookout. that helped me alot and also knowing the surrounding areas. yeah this has been said alot but owell...

we also hit less known spots at first and then work up. and we go by the spot at least once to see what is up/lights on or traffic.

but if you are just bombing, by the time you get to the wall and bomb, and get away, a cop won't be there fast enough. unless one happens to drive by then you might be out of luck.

8. Save

Save Senior Member

So, So true :( Bad times I might say.

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

If you're REALLY paranoid to the point that you're pissing yourself, mask your face and wear a different shirt/pants under yours so you can run til' they're out of sight then ditch your clothes they spotted you in and just walk out on the main streets.

10. lord patrick

lord patrick Senior Member

no your not.... i hate when people say that....

as for becoming not paranoid u just need to get out of bombing the burbs frist.... NEVER DO THAT [/b][/quote]
    A fuckin men. i started writing when i lived with my parents in the burbs, but i got busted twice once landed me in a cell over night. SO probation made me paranoid as fuck and i just quit bombin. id just catch some tags or what not, but man as soon as i moved into a more urban enviroment the paranoia completely went away. NO ONE REALLY CARES DOWNTOWN. people get murdered and shit down there i hear :unsure:
    my advise is quit trying to get up in your neighborhood and sketch and be patient
    or get down with some cats that know whats what

11. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

come on

12. moltov

moltov Senior Member

if your paranoid, o painting with other ppl who dont give two shits about ppl and then youll just learn from them that you can do what they do to and youre paranoia will bee gone pretty fast but still dont be retarded when you hit stuff

13. Bazar

Bazar Member

I think it's all been said before, but what I'd do is:

*Take a friend/more experienced writer
    *Make sure you have an escape route, or hiding place
    *Stash all your stuff you have with you before you go and write a tag/throwup apart from the 2/3 cans or markers you are actualy going to use (I put my bag under a near car when doing throwups
    *Wear a hoodie or something else to make you less recognisable
    *Work near woods so you can escape in to there if you get busted
    *Get a sketch with you so you don't have to think about what you're gonna write

That's all that I'd do if I was paranoid.

14. Creepface

Creepface Member

fun shit,

i was paranoid as hell last night.

i was doing a marker tag, on this door where a bunch of writer's left their names.

and some crazy homeless dude started yelling i was a writer.

but he didnt cause any trouble, just wanted me to write "Magnolia" on the door for him.

and asked me for a dollar.

i love the 5 points area in jax, florida

15. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

im trying to get other kids in my school to write, so i asked one of my friends to start. he goes off on this whole story about how he used to tag in brooklyn all tthe time, and was like, sure i start back up again....thing is, he cant "remeber" his name, and we went out yesterday and i told him to hit up some door with a marker, and he asked me to make a distraction so no one would see him....what the fuck. this kids a lying bitch, and a paranoid little pussy. is there anything i can do to make him less of a pussy?

16. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

ok if u really never wnat to be paranoid again do what i did

go to a major street mine was clark street in chicago find a big ass white truck rock a throwie on it and walk away msot likely as ur walking dow the street you will see a cop dont look at him and go home after u realize what you've done you'll never be scared again

granted the highrisk ive never been nervous when night bombing

17. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

slap him and never bomb with him ever

18. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

slap him and never bomb with him ever [/b][/quote]
    haha, but i need someone to bomb with!

19. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

slap him and never bomb with him ever [/b][/quote]
    then body slam him.

20. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

haha, but i need someone to bomb with! [/b][/quote]
    go to any local skate shop,graff shop, or record store if u live close enouh walk apst it every day when u see some one in there buying shit talk to em if u dont live close find a place thats ells supplies every area has atleast 1 and go in there chill and talk with the store peeps when some one comes in talk to them, never go up to someone while they're bombin unless they have seen u already thats almost a definat a spray on the face and about that lying toy bitch sell him some otr streetdusters for 15 dollars not only are those markers shitty but they attract super toys like flies