Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

lmao that was the funniest thing ive ever heard, my best chase story was when i hit some big wood thing where some dudes where buiding something, and 2 of the workers chased me with spades.....i ran a mile in fuckin 7 mins and im a fat bastard B)

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol man using a spray can as a jetpack lol

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

hahaahahahaa :lol: :lol:

4. Hiphopanonamous

Hiphopanonamous Member

alright this is some real shit..it just hapeened about two weeks ago. me and two of my boys went onto a freeway sign to piece. it was about 4:30 in the morning.. you know the signs that stretch across the freeway that ells you what exit to take or what is next. anyway. we must have been up there for only five minutes when some hater in a city truck honks at us. not soon after a pig creeps up slowly on the freeway and shines his light on us. at the same time two of my other boys that were keeping watch on the side of the freeway that went onto a hill. "PIG"PiG"!! is all that we heard and i guess the pig thought that since we were about twenty to twenty five feet on the sign from the ground that we would just wait to be caught. but we are not rookies. we all fled at once to the end of the sign sliding down the metal pole twenty-five down to the side of the hill, up the hill through the brush . i went and two of my boys followed me we ran over some train tracks when my shoe fell off i had to run about half a mile to my car on sharp as rocks with no shoe. when i got to the car my other boys where already waiting there one of them was covered in dirt so it was obvious that he slid down the hill the other was drenched with water.WTF. yes water this fucker jumped into the river and swam across. no kidding he fucken smelled like shit. i couldnt walk for three days cause my feet had gotten cut by the rocks i was running on . dont believe me huh?? go type cbs5 into the yahoo search engine when it appears click on KPIX5.com when you get on the news website go to search on the top of the webpage click on search and then type in graffiti in san jose. if you cant find it then i guess youll have to wait for the DVD.

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

man thats a gd story lol i woulda swam in the river lol

6. nybomber

nybomber Member

i wanna see where this shit is going too

7. xx13

xx13 Senior Member

So i was catching a tag the bathroom. JUst as i was finishing it up the principal walks in. It turner aroud and he was walking quickly to busy avoinding the puddles of floode toilet water and pis and shit on the ground to telll me anything. HE starts to take a piss i finish my tag a nd leave like nuthin. :lol:

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

this one time i went out to bomb this like scrapyard type thing thats a few blocks away but you gotta cross this scetchy ass bridge to get there. so i head off and like half way across the bridge i hear glass crunching and i look back and theres a cop car at the beginning of the bridge and theres a cop walking twards me yelling so i just took off across the bridge and when i got to the other side i got chased be a viscious ass racoon and almost got bitten. so i avoided capture and rabies

9. element503

element503 Elite Member

thats a pretty nice one right there havoc. one time i was with some friends and we just got done tagging an abandond house and we went around the block and theres a F-king cop car infront of his house so we threw the can in a bush and went over there, it was just about his uncles car so we got off the hook.

10. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

All u cats that are saying u cant be chased for graffiti bullshit. Ive had homies that had gotten caught by the ghetto bird (helicopter) while they were hitting a freeway.

11. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

Mytagsaspanishword thats the biggest stupists fucking bullshit story if i ever heard one. Im not gonna even explain how stupid that was

12. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

that story does sound a bit stretched but thts fuckin awesome :lol:

13. panic

panic Elite Member

i once stood and watched cops chase the rest of the team, and waited until the cops passed. One stopped and told me to stay put before he took off after the runners. Then i took off. It pays to be done first*.

14. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

^^^^ YEAH THATS TURE^^^^

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

this is to earsone,yer u can and its getaway story's not how u got caught lol

16. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

try doing a throwie on the back door of one of those white vans when the people are in it. we didnt even notice till the guy stepped out and chased us a couple streets. bless the fat builders

17. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

18. MaD ScRiBbLeS

MaD ScRiBbLeS Senior Member

eww that shit is nasty i looked at those pics. yeah id be scared to run too.

19. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

^ i found those pictures by accident on google.... I think im gonna have nightmares that shit freaked me out

20. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

wtf that wasnt right..mods should delete that shit dude..