Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. FatMasterSlim

FatMasterSlim Senior Member

haha he said dont click on it but who can honestly resist clicking?

my gettin chased story...hmmm..none I dont run Im a ninja

FAT

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

Mytagsaspanishword thats the biggest stupists fucking bullshit story if i ever heard one. Im not gonna even explain how stupid that was [/b][/quote]
    i saw that on the bombing science news letter....

3. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

that shit looks mad fake...look at the head....it looks photoshopped.

4. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

yeh ^^^ and how did he manage to get his head stuck on the pole so strait? and even if he did like trip his head and or body is facin the wrong direction to make any sense at all *smh* kids these days with their damn technology haha

5. infer one

infer one Elite Member

fuck, that story was the biggest bunch of bullshit i ever heard, that sounded like some gossip youll pick up in 6th grade...

6. {MaD MIzE}

{MaD MIzE} Senior Member

i aint got nothin as good as the first post good story.

7. tasor_tbc

tasor_tbc Senior Member

yea that headless guy was definately photo shoped.....but still i think i am gonna throw up

8. NusRocT4C

NusRocT4C Member

ok, i was in jefferson city missouri, at the main freight yard which is close to the capitol building, and is located directly, off of an access road and is highly visible, it was a sunday morning me and boy who writes war start hittin up cars with a streak, we git one off on at least every car, then my girl calls who is 20 minutes away and wants us to get her, we pick her and some paintup and head back to the lay up, its like 12:30 pm when we get back, were in between trains for a while do a couple two toners, clean up are mess and write as we start to get on our way we see a cop parked on the access road mugging us, my boy war starts heading for my car, the cop pulls down the drive so me and my girl head out, as we are walking up this street i look behind me and the cop car is right there, he creeps pass us but his attention is still on the lay up behind us, he pulls foward and parls next to my car, we through the cans in right in front of him and burn out and thats that. pretty wierd huh? well few weeks after that my car in constanly being tailed by a purple crown vic, everywhere, and is always around some spot. im glad i moved/

9. Juice+

Juice+ Senior Member

^^ man alive that would creep me out. Bein followed n' shit... good thing you moved

10. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

ok here we go....
    so last summer i was up in NYC and i was still TOY and what not....so i was tryin to get mad UPs so i decided to hit up a police station and then all the sudden i turned arround and saw like 20-30 cops so i run like 1 1/2 miles down the road then find this building anf climb up the fire escape an get on top of the roof....by this time S.W.A.T is envolved and they bring in the ghettos and ish so im running and i duck behind this duct an all i hear these bullets whizzing by an ish so i roll out slide down this electric cord an then jump on to a billboard... do a quick throw while they're shooting at me got me in the legg another skimmed my arm an put a wole in my can...so i drop it an run...slide down the billboard pole half way then jump on to this bridge....hook up my ropes an slide down...then all of the sudden 3 ghettos surrond me by this time im done with my roller....it was all the way down the side of the bridge...so i un-hook then fall into the water.....i swam my way to this trash bardge then rode it to the docks.....serious heat around Ny but they never caught me..... true story yoh

11. Haste

Haste Senior Member

that was just stupid....

12. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Sounds like the getting up graffiti game. With the s.w.a.t. chasing some writer and they drop them from helicopters.

13. infer one

infer one Elite Member

tell the cop you had diareah and thats why you ran from him

14. anarchyshok

anarchyshok Senior Member

so there we were in a clean fr8 yard me and like 5 of my freinds and we bombed and we were about to head back and a cop van was on the tracks the cops got out so we started to run but there was nowhere to go there was only fences with barbwire on them so my freind picked up the bottom of the fense we all slid under and we were gone

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

cl3ver....that wasnt funny im sorry...

16. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

what u think my life is a JOKE?......im sorry ill lie next time to make it intresting....

17. ERAZ

ERAZ Senior Member

wasnt funny nice try tho.......close this thread uni.. unless we can get interesting stories that might have actually happened.

18. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

a oldman saw me hit up a throw on the side of a ups truck one night then i walked away... pretty intense tho

19. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

ok u want the full story?....i was walkin past a police station....then a cop pulled behind me asked why i was out sooo late....then i ran an i tripped....he helped me an drove me home end of story

20. taste

taste Senior Member

I live near UALR the colage and I swim ther too, so one day I was doing a tag on the middle of one of the cross beam suports, one of the campus police called for more pigs, and he started to chase me. I dove in the pool completly clothed swam across and dissapeared through the emergency exit.