Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Well I thought I was correct, but seeing people comments, I guess where I live is a lot different then some other people.

Funny, I thought shit would be more tight round where I live guess not.

2. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Someone had to have called, but the houses are like 50 feet above the canyon area, my friend who was just kicking it with them was 17 at the time(2 years ago) got a cigarette ticket, he was so pissed cause he was just kicking it in the car while my other two friends are bombing a supposedly low key spot.

3. Decide

Decide Senior Member

over here we got horses instead of cop cars

4. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

haha got busted for a smoke.. bullshit.
    we might be getting a police chopper soon

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  5. JustEPIC

JustEPIC Member

I was doin a filler on the side of this building downtown one time, and one of those little " Community Policing" bitch-ass SUV's pulls up. Buddy gets out to chase me, so i hop this fence and go behind this McDonalds. I thought i was safe but then i see the SUV comin up the road out front the McDonals. I looked around for a place to hide cause i had nowhere to run really, and i saw an empty black garbage bag on the ground near the back door of the place. I opened that shit up, curled up in a lil ball and hopped inside beside this dumpster. Buddy in the SUV pulls up and like walks around looking for me and i can hear him swearing and muttering shit to himself. After like 3 minutes or whatever, he gives up and just drives off. I got out of the bag and fell over laughing at how fucking easy that was. And if you're questioning how i got into a garbage bag, I'm only 15, I'm 5'9'' and i weigh like 120lbs. And apparently I'm a fucking Ninja.

6. Aerosoloholic

Aerosoloholic Banned

i was in a parkade (building where ppl park...)
    and a scurity car was driving up 1 floor underneath us so we ran down the stairs
    off the 1st story and into some ghetto little alley haha
    other than that ive never been close to getting caught

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

once i was hittin' some tarps on the beach with my homie, and we just blew up the spot nasty. hit a dozen tags right next to each other, and my boy had a backpack. on the other side of the tarp/fence, i see a truck that turned it's lights off. i told my boy to put his backpack under the hole in the fence. we keep walkin' casually, and it turned out to be security. so me and him walk back to get his backpack, and we notice it's on the sidewalk, someone had seen it and moved it. he picks it up, and we keep walking along the beach. about five minutes later a cop car zooms by, and i told him "ditch that shit", so he throws it in the trash can. cops are questioning us about graffiti, and i said "graffiti? isn't that little kid bullshit?"... and they end up finding the bag, go figure. we get cuffed and sit in the back of the squad car for about an hour and a half, and this is all on christmas eve mind you. i have a family i gotta see. he let's us go, takes our addresses down, and he says "we're going to let you go, and we'll issue a warrant for your arrest the moment we get the prints off of these spraypaint cans" (which we denied wholeheartedly were ours. he let's us go, and right before i leave, i said "shouldn't have worn a baggy shirt, it makes me look like a punk".

an arrest warrant was never issued, because montana makes carbon fiber cans. and if you didn't know, getting prints off of a carbon fiber object, is damn near impossible.

8. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

And that is why Montana fucking owns.

9. PeeInTheShower

damn straight bro. i was convinced me and my boy were going to get locked up for some petty ass graffiti bullshit.. whole bunch of "OPEN YOUR DOOR, WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST"... and then my boy explained that shit to me. it felt like i found out i don't have aids.

10. JackieChanRollin

Lololol. Thats such win. So you just never heard from them again?
    Oh btw, I'm in love with your sig.

11. PeeInTheShower

naw yo, i didn't hear shit from them. shit was a pain in the ass too. my friends left me and my boy because they thought we got roped up for good, we call them and my boy answers at 6 in the morning "helluhhh" i said "niggha wake the fuck up, we need to get scooped" and of course... bus driver doesn't let us on for free. took us another hour to scrub up 2 dollars each from people walking by in an already poor ass neighborhood.

12. JackieChanRollin

Damnn, sounds like a fuck load of bullshit to go through.
    Fuck the police.

13. Frase

Frase Senior Member

which montana cans are carbon fiber? the montana golds or the hardcores?

14. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

Alright i got a few i remember pretty well..

First time i REALLY painted i was in this alley nearby rockin' a fill around 7 pm, in a small all city..right by main st. People were out walking around, this lady had her kids outside some store and they were all fucking around by the main st entrance to the alley.. definitly saw me..
    So i'm finishin up, (it was mad sloppy of course), all of a sudden i hear sirens, i fuckin' booked through this parking lot, hopped down 4 foot a ledge into another parking lot and ran onto some abandoned tracks goin back to my crib..it was awesome, because i turned around and there was blue lights on main st i could see through a diffrent alley.. felt like i was the man, haha

Another time, I was wreckin' this skate park in a small town, killed a whole half of a half pipe taking the whole thing over.. Just finished up, did my tag for a signature, the people that were there were fine with it.. So i look up to the main road and there's a cop rolling by close to the gaurd rail (it was really high up), so i'm like "FUCK" chucked all my cans, except for a white one, cruiser rolls down..i was covering up "fuck pigs" and nazi signs because i hate stoner graf.. So i stand up as he pulls up, and he's like "where you just painting that halfpipe?" And i 'explained' how i was covering some pictures of titties up, and 'vulgarity' and how i figured it was ok to do it there because high rank officer said something in the paper about the place about a month ago, and he said "I'd rather them do it at the skatepark then the schools" (not refering to me). So he's like "really now? is that so? wheres all the paint cans?" so I admitted to chucking them DEEP into the woods cause i got shook..i wasnt gunna front, he was a rookie, i never saw him before. So he ran my name, then decided to let me go as long as i left, he whips out right before i got my bag, and these dudes playing tennis go "dont listen to that dickhead, you're awesome!" walked up the hill to the street, and my girl pulled up to pick me up anyways so we smoked a blunt..good times, especially seeing how MY NAME WAS ALL OVER THAT FUCKING TOWN. fucking rookies haha, i bet he was kicking himself in the ass after.. and i never got any charge the next year or so i lived there..

First time i got chased.. Me and my boy went to our secret freight spot..took the long way so we could bench since it's in the woods.. went on a saturday morning during the summer, some kids were fishing..they parked on the side of the tracks, and ended up passing us. So we're rockin some streaks just to see if they were chill (they were younger kids about our age..), and ended up picking a hopper not too far from them... So we're sitting there just starting to fill our shit in, and my boys like "yo there's a truck on the tracks.." and i was so focused i didn't even think of what it was..a fucking hy-rail truck. So they're blowing their horn whipping towards the kids fishing to ticket them, then they saw us and sped up to us, we ducked under and booked through the woods, cut through some people's yards and had my girl pick us up and drop my boy off at his car..gave me a taste of the real shit..

So about a month after that me and my two boys decided to goto this abandoned steel factory one of them used to use as a practice spot.. snuck in all that.. took some flicks, picked a spot.. so we're sitting there filling our shit in..and i remember it was by a doorway and my boy was making his shit come OUT the doorway down the floor..it was so dope.. all of a sudden after i get to my 2nd letter.. we hear the SQUEEEEK of brakes, and we all pause, and freeze.. There was a door a little bent back to the outside so my boys peepin it, and turns out it's a fucking bronco, we dipped into another room thinking they'd only survey the area, or if anything peek in. No, they busted the door open and came walking in where we just were, so we jumped out a busted window, i cut my hand the fuck up, and we ran across a huge parking lot to the car and got on the highway..good times.

Most memorable time too.

15. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

if this is the spot im thinkin of... then too bad it got demolished.... i see the ruble all the time driving to the city

16. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

so tonight like 1 hr ago i was bombing a low key spot and all i see out of the corner of my eye was a spot light just shine on me and i went to the spot with my bike and bag being an idiot and i dipped into the close forest and chilled for a bit and they also turned off there lgihts and chilled.. i had to walk throught like fuckin deep water and shit to get away and i left my bike and bag there....... FUCK cops deff got that shit.. and it was my first time using my bag becuase it was hot out and i usually carry cans in my jacket.. so i repped a bag and all i had was my regular bag and it has my fucking name on it.... and the spots right by my school.. fuck my life.. think they will catch onto me?

17. JackieChanRollin

Most likely man, sorry to hear that. Just deny any accusations that get brought up. Thats pretty much all you can do at this point.

18. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

yeah man, im pretty stoked though, i went back to the spot this morning and my bike and bag were still just chillin there... i guess the cops were lazy and just scared me away. My city police are fuckin pussies

19. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

golds, pretty sure

20. Egra1

Egra1 New Member

was that yearone. he was painting a rooftop and cops surrounded the buliding and a copper went in the air
    they got caught