Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. STZAfourtyfour

STZAfourtyfour Member

well, this happened to me the other night,
    i was out bombing the park and me and my friends hear the cops and we ran across the park and we run into a fence, lol then we hear the sirens getting closer, so we find the exit from the park and run back asap. anyways. yeah it sucks.

2. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

one time me and my friends were painting and this 9 year old girl with a machine gun came so we ran down the block! and then there was a earth quake and!!...

3. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

dude me and my bestfriend set off like 3(with 10 in each) roman candles in the middle of the night and there was a helicopter and 2 pigs rollin around

4. IKER

IKER Member

ha hah ha ha 2 stories what the fuck yeah right becides bombing i skate and i for one think that is BULLSHIT they would hav broken somethink or been at least been hurting, 2 the cops would not go to the troubel to get a fuckin helicopter, but in the other hand if they landed on, or in something soft they could hav done it and it is possibel that the fuzz would go to that extent because they r fuckin gay :ph34r:

5. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

i havent tried it yet, but i want to go bombing while on my bike. if i do get into a cop chase, i'll be able to get away faster than a pig..................... unless i get trapped, or have hard time getting up something, and i dont wanna ditch my bike? then im fucked.

6. esaem

esaem Senior Member

Yeah the helicopter this can be true if you're unlucky. Where I live it would never happen. I hardley see helicopers, they're not gonna dispatch a heli. for vandalism, but if there's one in the vicinity and they're not on a call they'll go

7. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

8. moneyone

moneyone Senior Member

I RUN FROM NOTHING.... HAHA

9. HAZE-38

HAZE-38 Senior Member

true story I was told....that some dude that one of my friends knew went bombing to the trainyards when some guy with a gun rins up to him and tells him to give him his clothes and shoes...this guy left him with nothing but his underware....at that he had to walk home like that...kida spooks me to come across someone like that at the yards when ever I go bombing

10. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

When I hit a cop in the face wit a krylon ultra flat black.

11. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Besides, wouldn't you hear the helicopter from father away? how could it just have came out of nowhere?

12. rots1

rots1 Senior Member

my best gettaway wuz wen me nd my boy wuz hitten a old factory (the roof)it was facin a main road.we went 2 go climb down the latter nd a cop was down there so we ran hopped down lik 10 feet nd den anutha lik 8 ran about 30 ft nd madde the turn 2 the main rd. nd there was a cop on foot so we escaped him nd went home.

13. epod

epod Elite Member

loll wasnt really a getaway but anyways, i was tagging every door behind the movie theatre. theres like 12 so it looks cool from far bak with a tag on each... im on like the 4th.. im half way thru my O and the door starts to open... a lady is like omg wtf nd screams lol i move onto the next door.. 2 girls and a guy come out. their like wtf was that? they see me painting lol i look over and nod my head to them lol they nod back and go back inside lol. i think it scared me more than it did her tho, what are the chances that door would open the exact time im tagging it?

14. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

15. HVK!

HVK! Senior Member

haha there was a whole thread on that incident i think.
    yea there were copters and he had to hide inthe bushes for 2 hours.
    nuts. someone should hit the grand canyon. lmao

16. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

hahaha word!

17. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

lmfao...

That was a lot better than your first story...

haha..
    Shit was funny...

18. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

Ok so one time me and my homie just racked 2 cans of krylon we jumped on the bus then we got of like 3 stops ahead of where we would of got off at if we didnt have cans so we were walking and we were about to do a throwie on a wall but i then turned right and about half a mile away down the alley theres a black and white so we were like fuck lets go so we kept walking and we were wlking by bk and they had like these three wide brick pole things so my homie hit up mlc one letter on each brick pole thingy right infront of every one so i was like damn a cop just past by i hope he didnt see u so then we went into some other alley to finally bust our bomb right when we turn into the alley a car started speeding up and they rolled up into the alley so me and my homie threw the cans over the wall and when the car came behinf=d us some of the homies were in it saying fuck mlc a lafing and they were like the cops saw u and we told them give us a ride but they were going somewhere so they just left
    me and my homie finished the bomb and we walked 2 the end of the ally and turned left and we saw the top lights of a blk an white tryin to hide behind another car
    i guess they were looking 4 us so we just turned back jumped the wall into some apartments then walked across the field then jumped a wall into the p-lot of a church the we walked to the back or denny where we did another t.u on a dumpster then we boned out to a party and the funny thing is that this was all during the day

19. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

http://www.snopes.com/photos/decapitate.asp

i thought the same thing about how the body was facing an opposite direction that doesnt look right, but as the story goes the guy hit the point on the fence in the back of his neck with his body in front of the fence, and because of his reflexes his body twisted around so that his stomache was facing down. poor guy, lol

20. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i spraypained a wall once n didnt get caught...it thot i was done