Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Klone

Klone Senior Member

My friend's backyard has a basketball court that we ballin on..sometimes the ball be bouncin up and over the fence sometimes..so we gotta climb the fence to get the ball or worser yet..go have way round the neighborhood to get on the other side if the fence because it's like in alley way where these town houses are on the other side. so his dad's friends makes like a secret gate fence so we can juss go through there without much problem..and from there, thats my best get away and sneaking out place..perfect spot too... :ph34r:

2. sian

sian Senior Member

one time I was on an airplane and the inflight movie sucked so I started doing a huge piece next to my seat that like went down the whole row of seats but then some people noticed and were like "no" so I hijacked the plane and ran from the sky-cops for awile and then landed it somewere and ran to my house, I rule

3. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

That makes me want to attack you for insulting me by making me read that. I hate you sian

4. snore

snore Senior Member

where is the love ?

5. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq Senior Member

I dont care if im not a thread overlooker person thing
    u guys shouod post real srories not fake bullshit cuz it wastse our time when we waste 30 seconds reading it

6. shone

shone Senior Member

i was doin a fill on the back of this truck and this homeless guy startd kicking the shit outta me
    so i grabbed my can off the floor
    smacked that nigga in the face and ran like shit
    fun times

7. snore

snore Senior Member

youve got to be kidding me.

<_<

8. Aven

Aven Senior Member

....................................................................................GAAAAAAYYYYY

9. das one

das one Senior Member

the best get away would be done by those freerunner cats. they could leap from roof to roof and make a sick getaway.

for those who dont know who the freerunners are then got to this link and watch the short movie to get a better idea

http://www.squizzle.com/movieview.asp?id=2170

10. anonymous

anonymous Senior Member

painting trains on a stopped track, hurd a truck trying to follow us iin a field me and 3 other writters, we ran and got away, we got to a friends car and figured he would have is keys, but nah.... he had dropped them sometime before that. we ran and all got split up, after about and hour not finding them i found escap, we went back found the keys..!! and all got away..!! - not to intense

another time painting trains in the same spot, a truck with train wheels came on the tracks we hadda run, one of our wreitters was suppose to grab escaps back pack BUT HE didnt, we ran through a swamp for about an hour also, got away, went back later and they people on the train truck hadent touched his back pack, our luck is that he had gone on a plane trip a couple weeks before and it had a ticket on his bag with his name addy and everything on it..lol. it was all good tho.

11. CoCo

CoCo Member

ive never been caught by a cop, but ive been caught by middle aged men trying to be heros about shit.

12. DismGraffiti

DismGraffiti Senior Member

i was painting under a bridge and i see red lights flashing, of course they werent after me but they still will fuck me up, so i hid behind a bridge pillar, and i was about to fall into a fucking moat thing that was green with nasty shit in it, and when he left we started again, but he came back. so that time we ran and he cought up, told us to go home.

this was in china and you can get your hands cut off for that shit so i was scared.

13. phez one bwc

phez one bwc Member

14. sabe

sabe Member

has anyone been on a roof bombing when they get spotted by a cop?

tonight was a first for me, and let me tell you... adrenalin is amazing. i flew down that building so fast (i was painting about 30ft up, and it was just a couple ledges that i used to get up there) i felt like spiderman.

then i just ran through so more allies and into a parkying lot where i rolled under a parked car. hid there for about 20 minutes. then got the balls to climb back up and finish.

15. shutdown

shutdown Senior Member

Sounds good.

16. Scott

Scott Senior Member

I don't know about other people's stories but I have some of my own.

- About a year and a half ago while painting, a few friends of mine found a decent yard so we naturally decided to paint. After about a half an hour of fucking around, it was late and we decided to head home. This decision was quickly halted by three people yelling out obscenities. We did our best to hide behind some freights, but the people kept yelling. Nearby, we saw a few flashlights and heard dogs, so we assumed it was the police. This flipped us out because we've never been in a high-heated situation involving graffiti, so we ran into what one would refer to as a swamp. After hearing all kinds of crazy noises, one of my friends (Who's 17) begins to cry. We laughed at him and this made our persuers even more aware of our position. We then hid under trains, and they passed us, so we waited until they were a safe distance away, sprinted to the nearest store, and got our breath back. My freinds had a couple of scrapes and we were dirty as fuck, but were happy not to be arrested.

The clincher is, after walking back to my car we saw the would-be cops again, but to our surprise, the obscenities they were yelling were due to them being drunk, the dogs because they were taking their pets for a walk, and the flashlights because it was dark. Needless to say, we felt like morons.

Another story has to do with writers. Last year around this time, a good friend and partner in crime of mine began writing different names. Our city primarily consists of younger writers and we basically know the identities of most of our peers. We decided to paint a small damm near our houses, that was well known to all the graffiti writers throughout our city. When we got there, we had noticed that one of the worst and most notoriously annoying writer in the city had gone over an extremely better, and extremely more well know writer. This made my friend upset and he decided to go over the aforementioned writer's would-be piece.

After about an hour of writing, joking, fucking around and just talking, we decided it was time to leave. After walking out of the place and into the main streets, we noticed a car. It honked, pulled over and picked us up. We got in and to our amazement, the driver was the writer who we had just gone over. He asked us what we were up to and if we wanted to go to the damm to partake in some painting. We reluctantly accepted. After arriving, the person whom whe had crossed out FLIPPED that he had been disrespected and proceeded to paint over everything we had just done. This mixed with our secret resentment for the guy and his annoying qualities fueled a 3-month cross-out war with his so-called crew and our two-man group. I still don't believe that the dude knows who we are, but everytime we think about him turning red and acting very angry about what had happen, we laugh about it.

I've also had to run away from countless places because of citizens calling the cops, and having the police arrive just seconds after we've left.

17. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

18. N0$1L'EARL"

N0$1L'EARL" Senior Member

i hate it wen people call the cops.

19. dotone

dotone Elite Member

usually, i dont worry about cops because there are few roaming the streets at any given time. I worry about the good citizen fucks who, unlike most human beings that dont give a fuck, chase you and bitch you out and grab you by the collar and what not. And people wonder why inncoent people get shot and stabbed when they try to break shit up

20. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

when someone sees you and chases you you get some much adrenaline you just run like hell for miles

well thats mah expirience anyway