Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

I HTE COPS PERIOD

2. epod

epod Elite Member

i hate people wh odont call cops.. that means THEYRE gonna deal wit you... that means you better get away or youre most likely dead.

3. N0$1L'EARL"

N0$1L'EARL" Senior Member

if they chase me i just crack em in the head with a can,bounce,then come bak to get the can bak :ph34r:

4. LavakingX

LavakingX Senior Member

As much as you guys hate the cops
    They are a lot more tolerant then the people who own what your writing on

Me and a friend were writing ,It was actually a lesson i was teaching some basic stuff becuase he was excellent at racking paint, it was in an alley in barkingside (With garages not one of those proper narrow alleys) and we heard a noise i wasn't worried but my friend seemed very frightened I thought it was just toyness but then i thought "This guy has been in stuff alot worse than graff something must be up". I carried on painting and casually said "what's wrong?" he told me some story about some guy called hammerheaad man he's a guy who chases people out of his house or the surrounding alleys.Unlike most people This guy doesn't stop he chases you with hammers (Hence the name) until he runs out of breath or catches you. "Urban Myth" i said as i finished my throw-up we continued as normal for about 10 minutes till the backdoor opened and out came some 7ft man with dungarees and a white t-shirt holding two hammers. I didn't want to run he would see us but the graffers instinct came over me the graffers immense curiousity I lent over the fence and in my british casual accent said "Right guv'nor?" he didn't run he just walked towards the door taking big strides.We ran and he followed he chased us through about half of barkingside it waslike a horror film you don't know
    how scary it was climbing on a roof and seeing him walking around then seeing you.

I didn't want to have this guy out there so i had a plan i attracted him and ran to another nearby alley where a crew i'm on good terms with hang out.When the man arrived they all produce switchblades or picked up debri off the ground. The man knew he was beaten so he walked off "Just don't do it again!" he said in fairly friendly voice "Ok i won't...."I said quite shocked :blink: I see him walking around every now and again when he see's me he smiles probably scared or something.

Bad thing is...we never finished our lesson my friend is still a shit graff artist.

5. eternal

eternal Member

ha i watched dis 1 ovma mates frend (IN NSW)....dey were like piecin trains n sum security started chasin all 3 ov em......anway d camera man chased 1 ov em and so did the security any wayz u see d dude runin n d security like 4-8 metres behind and he looked back n saw d security....stopped turned around n smack...cracked him 2 d jaw, d security fell 2 d floor, he took hiz keyz, stick n jacket n like walked back like nothing happened funny shit

6. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

that 2 stories crap is bull shit! if you gonna start a topic atleast tell a true storie shit head!

7. fudgeymoose

fudgeymoose Member

I do Parkour (freerunning), gets me the fuck outta there in time.
    I scale walls like a monkey. :p

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

i'll tell you a story, me and my mate, got chased by his own dad, for hiting an electrical box...

9. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

depends how high your stories are
    10 metres onto grass or soft would just giv you a bad leg
    ive done 12 metres into a role
    so shit wudent break your legs

10. Blak-T

Blak-T Senior Member

ive saw this lady jump from three stories and all she had was sprained ankle....true story.

11. Attican

Attican Senior Member

That's such a good idea dude, I completely agree. I'm learning some from my friend, and I can jump a 5 foot fence (I'm 5'5") without breaking a stride or losing any speed...it's extremely helpful.

Guys, if any of your friends do parkour, definitely ask for some pointers.

12. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Ok heres my story.
    lemme start this by sayin theres this one 60 year oldguy whos crazy as fuck and always tries to be a hero and catch us doin shit, he usually fires his 20 gauge up in the air and yells "IM GINNA BRAKE YUR LEGS!" We run. this is followed by "FUCKIN KIDS! IM CALLIN DA COPS!"

Me and 3 friends were out ringing and running, eggin houses stupid shit. Then we get to this one guys house, my friends like this guys a fuckin asshole lets fuck his house up. (as he breaks out a bag of quarter sticks.) So we whip are heiny bottles on his driveway. We break out the sticks and blow up his mailbox, then his doghouse, (he wasnt home btw) we come back to the front yard and our lookin at his yard laughin as my friend messes up all his other shit. THEN i hear "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YUR DOIN BOY!!" I feel a hand on my neck, i spin around and punch him in the face. We run like fuck to our friends fort. Their there around a fire wit a couple of blunts. we take a couple of hits and we see cops sriens and all (our country cops have nuttin better to do.) zoomin towards our friends house. Fuck. We run through a fuckin scary ass woods. THen we get to a swamp. My friends like fuck dude we gotta, We run through, my shoe flyes off in the process, i grab it and run through wit a sock on. We run to my friends back door. Fuck. its locked. My friend peaks around the house, FUCK THE COPS ARE HERE BANGIN ON THE DOOR AND SHIT. THERE COMMIN AROUND! I hide in his empty hottub and idk where my friends hid, my friend waits till cops leave then lets us in.

this is the first and prolly the last time i got to punch a person 50 years older than me in the mouth.
    :p

13. Attican

Attican Senior Member

A lot things in that story seem quite bullshit-ish...and besides, what does it have to do with graffiti?

14. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

whats the point of anyone posting there story if someone is just gonna come along and call you a bullshitter....?

so fuck off. kthnx.

15. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

one time i was walking at night with my cuzzo and we were looking for some Thizz(X, E, MDMA, methylenedioxymethamphetamine whatever you wanna cal it) we asked alot of peopl and no1 had any so i started getting annoyed and there was this girl walking our way. and my friend was just goin home.. so my friend turned the corner when we were close to the girl and i kept walking i said "you got some thizz?" she was like thizz?? i said ecstasy, she said yea i got this.. she seriously looked like she was 15. but she pulled out a bag with like 20 pills in it. i was like lemme buy some she said alright lets walk this way she had the bag in her left hand i think then my friend ran up and smashed into her and she dropped em.. i picked em up. and the girl tried yelling and hitting but it wasnt phasing me. so we walked off. so we got our thizz they were Yellow Smiley Faces with a candy coat lol so we walk to some appartment i dont know how but were in this place chillin with like 4 other dudes and like 6 bitches. then like this older bitch looked like she was 35 came up to me horny as fuck and im only 17 i gave her a pill and we left we went and fucked somewhere. then all i remember is it was morning and i was walking to the police station from my moms car.. i was gettin locked up for something. i reach in my pocket and i still had the thizz on me and some chronic. so i pulled it out and threw it on the ground(wasnt gonna need it in jail) i walked in and i see no bunks just little ass beds on the ground. there was one section with like 15 people then the other section had like 150 i walkedin to the 15 peopoe section and the lady was lookin for a spot for me and she said "The guys in Dblock are gonna have fun with you" i said what. im not tryna get fucked. and she said hold on i need to find u a spot i pointed in the little section "right there lemme stay right there" she said yea i guess thatll be fine.. then i get settled and i notice my older cousin is in there. i say whatup and whatnot then i lay on my half ass bed.. and i close me eyes and i turn on my ipod. dont know how i got my ipod ion there but whever then next thing i know i get smashed hard in the face. by some big black dude, and im in jaiil with older dudes non my age.. then im like yo cuzzo help me out i need backup then i remember my cousin sayin i got you then he tried to hit the dude and he busted me in my nose then he fucked the dude up and threw him back to his section. it seemed like i was there for like 50 hours but it was only the first day.. then i reached in my pocket and i still had my thizz and my bomb.. i popped a pill or 2 offered to the other cell mates then i remember clinching my teeth real tight... THEN I WOKE UP AND WENT TO SCHOOL.. this is a real dream that i had last night lol and it happened like that as far as i can remember damn i typed alot

16. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

woah thats weird...

17. Attican

Attican Senior Member

Haha...sometimes I wonder how our minds come up with shit like that.

18. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

i had a wierd dream i was walking away from the yard and i was on a cliff above the NS bridge in 610 and i just remember it turning into a cartoon and my body like turned into rubber and i ended up turning into one my 3d piece's and i got hit by the train.

19. step one

step one Senior Member

Fifty rolled up, I was in the middle of bombing a billboard that was on a rooftop...he shined his spotlight (I guess the douche bag didn't realize the board was lit up?)I just looked at him turned around bombed one more, he got on his radio and I took off to the other side of the building, once again intelligent cop…I planned this, he didn’t…building was fence and barbed an all sides I hopped on a dumpster and climbed a drain pipe to get up there…he was to big for that shit...I got to the back and scaled down the rear drain ran off into the night and the fat ass stood around like a retard…

20. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

oh yea and whatever i did i remember i was in there for 2 years.