Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bingo Dauber Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C3ZR ONE, Jan 4, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

mad drips.

2. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

i hit up my party city for ther whole rack of them yesterday....

3. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

Mad buffs.

4. appache

appache Senior Member

i fucken love these, and what the fuck is a cop gonna think if he finds that in yer pocket asides from you being a loser, hed probly never figure it out.

i had never thought to use these until recently when i was high at the convenience store buying beer and saw one, and figured hey maybe i can refill these

these are cool for ink AND paint

nibs are a bit small though but okay

5. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

6. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

fuck yea, i went there yesterday and raped em bitches...

7. appache

appache Senior Member

awesome stuuff - when they get to yer place, tell us if they work well, id like to know before i buy - being the broke ass that i am....u gonna rock in or paint?

8. walkingcarpet

walkingcarpet Senior Member

Just got them today. Man these bingo daubers are great! Identical the the Krink Mop I think. The Nib is MoHair so it's pretty durable. Nice squeezable bottle, pretty good quality. Right now, im just using 1/3 paint thinner 2/3 paint i.e. ghetto krink. Works great, i'll try it more this weekend. The glue pens are great, I just wanted some more cause I gave my other ones to my friends. For them, they have a screw off nib/plastic nib holder. I replace the nib with a piece of rolledup/folded sock and it works great. I'm still hella toy so I can't really give much of a review/ how they work but they seem great! And they're in San Francisco so I got my package in a day since im only like 30 mins South of SF.

9. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

im new at the outside world... what kind of paint do you use for the bingo daubers?

10. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

i found elvis ones.. the nib is the same size as the mohair nibs.. :) so i will be racking a few more and ordering some nibs from the BS. store

11. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

paint (youtube ghetto junobo) or ink.. but if you use paint be sure to remove the little pump from the nib.

12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

13. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

you should know this.. because paint is too thick to flow if you dont..

14. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

yea... i forgot to mention i dont know how to take one apart, like the sponge off the douber.

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

it screws apart but has reverse threads so make sure you know which way to turn it or you'll just be cranking it tighter

16. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

i got it, mine just pops off, im waiting for the right time to go into town to rack window chalk, i want to try that or see if the nib on window chalk will fit on the douber.

17. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

LOL I tried to write with a bongo marker back in the day...shit...but then I put some paint in one...still shit.

18. appache

appache Senior Member

well for starters, unless you want yer shit to get off with a single drop o water- yeah the point IS to put in paint in there....

second, its swhit if ya go write on cement n stuff, but on smooth surfaces, this shit rocks,

if yo dumbass wanna pay 10 bux for a fucken mop or whatever, fine by me, id rather buy one for a buck and get the same shit done...

19. zenne

zenne Elite Member

hmm, never would have thought about that.

-.-

20. asiam

asiam Senior Member

yeah, i got one from my party store, it looks good on paper, i got it on my fingers and lasted like..6 hours..i poured it into a big green dumpster so i could fill it with something else, and it dripped out of the dumpster into a huge pool, it didnt even rain..just some melting snow..and its completely gone...so if anyone *seriously* doesnt refill with their own..wtf.