Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

the top part of the E is way to far down

2. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

you forgot the bottom left part of your W on the inside of your A. thats why it looks wierd. and it wont be as thick as the bottom right part of your W. and as leaks said. the top part of your E dosent look too good crowding the middle bar of your E. you could probably add a fin to the top bar of the E without having to raise it. maybe add an extension on the left side of your A if you wanna balance it with a fin on the top of your E ya know?

3. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

4. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Bottom picture, I like the last two Tofe, except the E in the first one last picture & the t in the bottom one last picture

View attachment 564820
    Newest, needs a fill and a background. Sloppy 3D, any other crits or suggestions?

View attachment 564821
    Old, top one needs color, but I didn't think it was worth it.

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  5. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

AWE, if you fix your w, don't connect it to the E how you have it. It doesn't really go with the rest of it, and I know you can think up something better.
    Plus, your W could use to be behind your A or in front of it. Same with the W and the E. For now, simples. Let each letter consistently either always be in front of or behind the next one.

6. thepekins

thepekins Guest

7. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Haha thepekins, I did the same thing up with tape. If you want some crits, then work on the letter spacing. Size of letters is consistent, and your bars are good for the most part. Sick shit though, keep at it.

8. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

awww.smashingapps.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_01_Graffiti_arts_graffity_25.jpg

That's someone else named WAZE, so I don't think I'd put the 1 on the end. But that's just me...

9. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

10. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I was just trying to throw in a compliment so I didn't sound like an asshole with nothing but crits. Haha. But your right, I shouldn't give him a big head.

11. Blar

Blar Member

ai48.tinypic.com_2zdzp05.jpg
    Those blue dots arn't there in person don't know why they come up when I try to get a picture.

12. thepekins

thepekins Guest

that dude does not write waze lol the article above it was about an iphone app called waze. I have searched a few times for other writers named waze and havent found anything so yeah. the one stays for now. And i know its not sick shit but thanks for the compliment, I thought it was decent

TOFE- i like that orange and blue throw, i think the bottom of the T should be more circular

Consume- Clean it up, get rid of some of the extensions, especially the ones overlapping your letters.

13. Blar

Blar Member

Double posted by accident.

14. thepekins

thepekins Guest

this dude writes bare in my town, hes better than you, not saying you should change your name, just sayin....

15. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Bare- a and e in no way go with the b and the r. Stick with one color inside your letters. Stick with one style in your letters. Work on your letter structure. Your 3d is off inside of your letters. Your E is way bigger than the rest, get your letters the same size. The R is a lot longer too... Just work on simples bro, stay up.

... And personally, I wouldn't waste the red ink filling the whole page unless your going to do that on a wall, or unless your piece is a little better in your book.

Waze- Haha, sorry bout that. I only googled it because we're posting in a toy thread, and you have "one" in your name. But it's all giggity. Thanks fo the crits. It looks like you don't have much revisions in your shit, one way I get ideas for my letter structure is to take basic letters, or the letters I sketch out, and just erase parts and change em a bunch. Then, outline your shit in pen on the lines that you like, throw a fill on that bitch, add your 3d and background (if you want a background). You can usually get a hold of pens, color pencils, or something to do your fills at school.

Just a tip man, I know how school blows. I do a lot of my sketches in school. I got a ton of paint pens I keep in my book bag :).

Btw Waze , I'd be down to do an exchange, just hit me up in the exchange forum

16. thepekins

thepekins Guest

yeah id be down for an exchange too, just gotta finish up school and shit, I have exams starting tommorow and all next week, I shall hit thee up

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Decided to try something completly different that i never seen anyone do, nothing too fancy just a quickie

KILS
    View attachment 565098

Binary Code

18. thepekins

thepekins Guest

idk what thats supposed to be but it looks cool. It would look really good if you gave it a wicked fill

19. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

its binary code, i plan on making a series of stickers, its just a rough hand draw. i am gona do it digitally and have it mass produced. it came to me in a dream... and a couple smacks on the back of the head. greatest idea i ever had

20. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member