Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I like this one, just work on your letter structure a lil bit in the others. Your n's get to looking like r's in a lot of them, and a lot of your simples.... aren't really simples, make simples simples, and pieces pieces.

You know Keanu Reeves is gay right? Like literally homosexual.

2. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

the perus sketch on paper on the bottom got some funk to it,but the s looks hidden and the top part needs to be brought down more..try fixing that u in the bottom by making it flat instead of round,also i sujest u dont do squiggles like u did on the bottom of the p and try making all the letters same height ( notice how the p and s are lower than everyother letter ) ..also ur r is flat on the left bar but on the right its rounded,keep it flat so the flow is consistent..the last one that he painted should never be painted again ( 2012? ) ,paint what u did on paper,looks way better

hater looks more experienced than u and chuk,if he would have brought that t down to the level were the other letters are and eliminated all those arrows it would have been really funky

chuk needs to work on his u and h by not making them touch eachother, that last one has a pretty good c and k

na he sent me a pm crying about how his graffiti "bleeds style" and mine is wack because its "cookie cutter graffiti" ..whatever that means..

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

great thanks flipping chickens.
    you really know whats up with all sorts of different types of graffiti...
    it almost seems like you could create the perfect piece...

can you post something that youve painted and is dope?

4. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

i didnt get the tmz twitter on that...
    ill have to do some research.

5. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

tofe your giving all these expert crits when your not even close to being decent

6. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

cookie cutter, as in...
    you are subscribing to this regimented idea of graffiti.
    of how graffiti is supposed to look or something like that...
    i gaurantee youll have a piece that looks decent, with bent bars, extensions, shadows and 3-D's down, before youll have a dope tag.
    thats cookie cutter.
    thats wack.

"bleeds style" comment was about 1 flick only. and you know that.
    PM's are PM's for a reason. dont be a bitch.

7. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

these 3 are the last things ive painted, but i dont think there "dope" just practicing,ya dig.. i dont need crits on them,i already know whats wrong with them

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/tofe50.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/tofe45.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/tofe46.jpg

i need to re-up on paint,i wanna paint what i posted on the last page..

and ur mistaken about the cookie cutter crap,i try and work on all aspects,throwys,tags,peices..

btw stot u sound kinda retarded saying that,you know ur shit isnt all that fresh...if not u wouldnt be posting in the tot blackbook:p

8. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Haha, just saying man, your writing his first and last name places. People might think your his gay lover or something.

You can try and joke on me all you want, I was just telling you before people joked on you.

9. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

tofe smh smh.
    you dont understand.
    like. at christmas time when yr mom makes cookies. she busts out the cookie cutters, and all the cookies look the same. yr mom cant make santa cookies, but her cookie cutter can. get it?
    if you want to know if someone is actually good at graffiti. you look at their tag, and if its got style, then theyre good. and if it doesnt, you know they just came on bombingscience and had dudes like you critsicizizize them all day.
    like cookie cutters.
    ya dig?

10. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

thats not the point. Im saying I dont talk like i know how to do crazy burners and give crits on how to do them when i cant

11. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

to be honest with you, ive never heard that before. not once. ive been writing the word keanu for about 15 months now. and i feel like someone would have told me this already? no?
    where you getting this info from?

12. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

13. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

....and you still dont....
    because some kid from north carolina says that on a graff forum, it must be true, right?

14. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

I'm not saying it's a big deal if you're not writing KEANU REEVES flat out. Thats probably why nobodies saying anything to you, and why I don't really think it matters. If you are, that's kinda strange to write someone else's full actual name, especially a celebrities?

Regardless of the gay thing. I heard it from somewhere reliable when the matrix movies came out, not some tmz bullshit, and I didn't research the shit. Googled it and there's just the usual press scandal bs. Probably would be pretty hard to find anything reliable that confers either way.

Did you really make a bombingscience with your real name "Ted Logan"?

And about that cookie cutter shit, crits don't have shit to do with your tag or style. You choose which crits you want to listen to. You know what looks right to you, and when people point out something that's wrong and you look back and see that it is, your probably going to change that. I know some people with dope tags who couldn't paint shit. Some people don't even write tags. But I definitely think everyone should know not to let 400 kids who may or may not know what they're talking about influence their style when they read their crits.

You make it sound like doing a perfect burner is as easy as getting on bombingscience. It's not. Your shit's decent for a toy, but look at some really good artists pictures sometime. That takes as much time if not more than getting a good tag. And tags are a lot more opinionated when you judge a "good one".

15. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

end of page bump for my man tofe.

tofe smh smh.
    you dont understand.
    like. at christmas time when yr mom makes cookies. she busts out the cookie cutters, and all the cookies look the same. yr mom cant make santa cookies, but her cookie cutter can. get it?
    if you want to know if someone is actually good at graffiti. you look at their tag, and if its got style, then theyre good. and if it doesnt, you know they just came on bombingscience and had dudes like you critsicizizize them all day.
    like cookie cutters.
    ya dig?

16. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

No one is going to come to the assumpton "Oh he must be gay fo Keanu Reeves" just because he writes it. They will more likely think that Keanu Reeves himself is getting up.

17. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

2fnk?, no doubt.
    sometimes i do write keanu reeves. and yes maybe its a bit strange. but its all good. who in graffiti isnt strange?
    im from new york...
    people here write things like...dickchicken, backfat, neckface, papa loves baby, rod stuart loves the hamptons, earsnot, acne, eggyolk. just to name a few strange ones off the top of my head. it doesnt matter what you write...i could write bellybutton lint if i wanted.

18. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

so everytime u see a wack tag u think that its bombing science's fault? keanu i dont see how cookies and graffiti have anything in common,if i had a incredibly dope tag i wouldnt be posting in the toy thread in the first place..and i agree with everything 2fnk said about crits

19. Ted Logan

Ted Logan Senior Member

1. Ted Logan...Bill and Teds excellent adventure, get familiar.

2. Im not a toy. toy is a state of mind. i came on here to fuck with you toys.
    just because you cant paint burners like HOST18 or CECS doesnt mean yr a toy. its absurdly obvious that you all dont understand this graffiti shit. go look at some shit from san fransisco, you think those dudes out there listen to the "rules" proportions and no squiggles and whatever the fuck that tofe kids talking about. its about style, being original, and not giving a fuck about the next man.

20. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Neckface is actually a pretty famous artist, with some weird style, hahah. And I know people write weird shit, I've just never seen people write full names of other people. If that's what you like writing, then fuck, write it. But it'd be weird if you ever got big, people'd be calling you someone elses name, that's my opinion.

If you want some strange stuff, look up os gemeos. They're two twins from new york who paint crazy characters.

Damn straight you could write bellybutton lint if you wanted to, but would you want people to know you by that?

That's just my two cents. I like my name I write a lot, SUPOZ, (like suppose).