Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. *slayer

*slayer Member

first day graffing

[​IMG][/IMG]
    a piece i did in my new black book

2. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

3. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i309_bobthecow173_Picture6897.jpg
    says steven i dont like the t other then that i think it turns out pretty good besides having black
    im trying to develop my letters to wear it is straight rigid lines on top but below it is more bubbly and round CRITS?!
    ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i309_bobthecow173_Picture6896.jpg

@slayer do simples without making them block letter right now. and when u r doing 3 try to make the 3 go out toward the same place whether that is a vanishing point or just to side try to keep it conistant and keep your bars the same im not trying to be rude but that is garbage.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  4. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Dead, smash that with silver bronze gold black background! I like that idea, no idea if it says anything mind, but as far as a doodle goes, that's pretty good,

Slayer, don't go to the corners of y page, means you can work on y 3d n shit, and change n edit y letter a lil easier, maybe try rounding some o them shapes up too, step it up a notch, :) but be wary of going too much too soon tho, keep a simple structure, then play with the letters; folds, drips, cracks, bits that fall off, bubbles, bells and/or whistles! Not all of the above obv, but make everything your own, :)

And stigma, that steven's good stuff man

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  5. Keso

Keso Senior Member

yo I'd lose the curves in that 3d. I think curves in any 3d are pretty difficult to perfect especially at your level (no offense) i can't even get em right. make the curves squarer

6. EXI

EXI Senior Member

I'll send you a pm of what I'm seeing in your work. But try to not take up a whole page for one piece, trust me, it isn't a good way to learn, try to take up a whole page for like 6-7 just penciled words.

7. SECH

SECH Senior Member

8. Boar 1

Boar 1 Member

9. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

Sech ur shit is pretty legit but i dnt like this one as much seems liike there is too much extensions. boar get down letters before u start trying drips and special effects is that an e or c?

10. *slayer

*slayer Member

My third time drawing some graff !

ai55.tinypic.com_2gy0zeq.jpg

little toy sketch

11. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Right direction dude, try to even your bars out and smash that about 8 million times changing and tweaking as and when you see fit, u'll get your own style in time,maybe think about losing the bump on the a and r, imo, but that's not to say u can't put a bump or two in, to burgle a quote from rizla, "it's what you make of it" lol, so get busy :)

12. *slayer

*slayer Member

4th time writing graffiti

ai54.tinypic.com_2n1ysl0.jpg

any better than the first one ?

13. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Sech that S is the shit

14. SECH

SECH Senior Member

15. EXI

EXI Senior Member

Slayer your improving alot, good job. Work a little bit more on 3d and your handstyle:)

16. SYFER1

SYFER1 Member

trying out this name, i cant tell if it looks good, or toyish
    ai1216.photobucket.com_albums_dd380_SyferOne_Photo0398_1.jpg

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

18. brainlord

brainlord Senior Member

Syfer, that's the right direction to go with it. I know it's been said time and time again, but stay simple until you can come up with something that looks good. That way you'll be out painting something that looks sick alot sooner, and practicing your can control. Don't be afraid to experiment though, I find that's where you learn the most. Pm if you have any questions or want some critique

19. Res-tooth Slims

Res-tooth Slims Senior Member

slayer man...jeezus....we dont need to know how many fucking pieces you have done so far alrite...and sechs...usaly i like your letters but i can barely see the "s" in that ae....sorry

20. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

Jerms- that shits hott, just fix up the top of the J's bar and change that S to fit the style. i dont know where ur 3d is going though its all over.