Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. thepekins

thepekins Guest

W is my least favorite letter. Idk why i used to write waze. it was a toy name and my W's always looked retarded

2. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

I rarely do W's but i find putting the outside bars like / and \ works.

IMG00149-20110218-1210.jpg
    IMG00148-20110218-1210.jpg

3. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

The Second W looks legit

4. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

wud up bs toys... been a while since i posted, this site is a great insomniac escape... i thought id share some newish shit that hasnt been covered up yet
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5131_5458131850_2e61e2fb47.png
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5020_5458123524_21a708b568.png
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5255_5458122708_389c04d59c_z.jpg
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5291_5458129610_9d737cb0e0.jpg
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5016_5457523223_010ebd2479.jpg
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5056_5458125240_999f269876.png

oh and wud up to zewl and mone... i might have time for exchanges soon so pm me if u want in fools...

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

sick as always zookyrock

6. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

Some sick shit there zookyook

7. thepekins

thepekins Guest

8. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

Thepekins - only thing i dont like is the arrows. I think they'd look better if they were like >

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thanksh guysh.... i use one4alls and decos... most of what i posted was with the one4alls, im tryin to cover every page of my blackbook, even pages with a lot of tags and throws all over them... those throws and straights are over top of multiple layers of paint and ink... and ill say it again one4alls are the best paint markers out there

i like ur handstyles somber, looks like u could tweak them just a little and they could be oneliners.... the arrows dont look bad... the bars are decent, just get ur 3d perfect and add highlights and that shits gonna jump off the page

10. OG x KUSH x

OG x KUSH x Member

ehh new word first try at it

Attached Files:

11. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

Eh, I'll take crits, changes my name to Mesh instead of Mesa, I don't think it is taken? Am I correct, I tried to search for Mesh graffiti but didn't get anything so.... I'm gonna hope the name isn't taken.

anyways
    Nemor - always enjoy your shit
    Pekins - It's not bad, but I just dislike that style, idk why
    KUSH - not digging it at all sorry

Attached Files:

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

click the images tab when ur googling names mesh....
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3012_2720432172_b8964a6bd4.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/24/21/17/rskstilo/1228506543599_f.jpg
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3027_2803046636_5ca78a30ac.jpg
    etc.....
    [​IMG]
    but since u took the time to make a lil simp ill crit ya...
    i think ur H is a bit too blocky compared to the other letters, and the S hides it too much... try drawing out every letter individually even though they overlap, then when u go back u can choose which lines to keep, and have letters overlapping different ways and poking through each other.
    i see where ur vanishing point is so i can tell u know how to 3d, just make sure its right, it looks like the 3d in the top parts of ur letters isnt pointing down far enough, and on the bottom half of the E its kinda just wonky, i nitpick i guess but im tryin to help... use a ruler to line everything up to that point if u have to

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  13. ViniVidiVici

Thanks I appreciate the crits, and yeah I know my 3d is off at points.... don't have a ruler so when I freehand the 3d sometimes it is off (especially the E), kinda surprised you didn't rip apart my M (bars are way off now that I look at it.
    I may switch my name to something with ESH in it, maybe DESH or something, idk....

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

u clearly have paper lol all u need is a straight edge....

the left middle bar of the M doesnt match up... but the whole right side does, and that side of that letter is the cleanest part of the whole simp lol its not too flashy or blocky... try to make all of ur bars more like that on the ends and see what comes out

15. ViniVidiVici

Yup there it is hahaha I saw that after I posted the pic and was like 'oops bad bar' hahaha thanks for the crits Zook!

16. extinct

extinct Senior Member

D's are sick to start names off

17. Dcicfhbimv

Dcicfhbimv Senior Member

Working on A pic for a friend of mine. figured I'd let you guys tear away at it before I'm done.
    Zookyook-I'm digging the hell out of those markers your using I may have to pic some up sometime.
    Kush- I'm not digging your stlye much either. Also i'm having alot of issues reading it.
    Mesh- I like it though Zooky has some good point the "h" is completely different looking and the 3-d is inconsitent but all in all pretty chill.
    Pekins- I don't really have anything for you, sorry man just can't think of anything. Though the blue pieces are harder to dicipher try utilizing negatve space and the white.

Attached Files:

18. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

zook - the black simple and the pink one are dope,work on that kinda style forget the bends and shit

penkins - i like the dope throne peice u did,just dont like the arrow off the h and how the t is more high
    ,and work on the 'o' they look like u's

a.j - the background is nice,the letters are pretty wack tho

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0005-1.jpg

crits??

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thanks tofe i feel ya, i cant just stick to straights forever though so i try somethin new each time i do one

im feelin the one on the right , especially the T and E, i like the euro background u got goin there since its on a metro... definitely stick with the capital T a lot more often though, its way cleaner and probably faster and easier to get down, maybe with a squared O and F the same way id like it more, the gore style doesnt work for me, maybe its just the color combo

20. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Zook what the hell are one4alls? but your shit is hot! what did you use for your highlights/how did you get them so clean?