Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

lol I didn't write it like that... but hey whatever works

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

3. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

rib- i like the letters and the fill, but the background seems a little sloppy to me, especially the drips

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I feel it, just a rough draft freestyle for the tfrrt... coloring the final draft, dont know if I like it better than the simple tho. I have like 40 somethin pages full colored in the book im workin in(not all by me) and its hella hard to think of new backgrounds that I havent done yet, so for this I just went quick and easy, nothin special

5. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

ok i colored this just wondering whether i should do a color outline or not
    EDIT: btw hated your word mcnasty :p
    DSC00219.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

rib- i think the background is just a lil accent 2 that peice but the peice in it self is nice to see. reguardless it came out nice
    satan- feelin it way more after you threw some color into the peice but the I seems a lil lonley back there like it did'nt step up to the roll call on tha peice. i ono but good improvment anyhow.
    tasty - ono wa happen to the 3d (backdrop) whatever u did it dont look right for some reason, try it again wit a diff 3d effect an lets see it after.

7. Shit Outta Luck

I'm on vacation with my aunt and my moms and my lil cousin. Not much time
    To sketch. But if you want me to post everything I've ever painted and drawn I will later haha. And ribcage that's clean. I really like the colors of the letters, I dunno why lol. Satan i like the 3d and ragdoll fill, but wtf is with that blue and brownish fill for the letters. Looks weird to me haha

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you aint gotta do all that, you just givin mcsatan a lot of advice, and if your good it may motivate him to produce better quality work.

9. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

did an outline color overall saving that one for when mcnasty has his piece ready, also ive been wanting to do something with blue and brown for awhile now dont really know why

@tempo the I looks like that because imade the R bigger 2 times before i was done, by then i had redone this piece almost completely about 4 other times so i didnt want to erase half the word again. therefore the I is being bullied into the back

10. Shit Outta Luck

Alright ribcage thanks for the advice. I feel what your coming from so tomorrow I'll post some stuff. And Satan I hope that outline is nice haha good luck in your battle

11. Shit Outta Luck

12. Skeletor1134

Skeletor1134 Senior Member

sol your throwies are sick.
    Snapshot_20110805_3.jpg
    unfinished sketch. letters suck

13. MakeItTakeIt

MakeItTakeIt Senior Member

I'm lazy...
    30b1w29.jpg
    That bottom arrow is all kinds of ugly hahaha

14. nah!

nah! Banned

@sol thake those extensions of you pieces and keep your bar widths the same and your stuff will look alright

15. Shit Outta Luck

Thanks skeletor haha. And yeah nah I been having that problem alot. I met the only other real writer in my area and he told me to fix that too. Lol if I get time to sketch tonight I'll try and do something decent.

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

takeitmakeit, back to the drawing board dude... not even close to being ready for all those extensions. sorry.

17. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

My round robin entry. Feel free to crit. I flipped the A to eliminate negative space on the upper part of the letters between the L and the S, even with an extension on the top of the A is still looked too open for me.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_IMG00204_20110805_18bd3348f875973a949ac512bf8884c814.jpg

18. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

19. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

allright i need me a tag master with not much to do tonight. iwanna concentrate tonight on tags trying to get something that works

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

That looks good to you? Honestly? You have no structure what so ever.