Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Friz_One

Friz_One Senior Member

Exchange_Raso.jpg
    My first exchange with Raso.

2. Friz_One

Friz_One Senior Member

DaFugg i think this is very similar to the canvas, but very nice

3. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

4. Lord dak

Lord dak Member

^that's dope. I like the colors

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

humor- whats with your hand style mannn? you gotta work on that

6. notmikegiant

notmikegiant Senior Member

anybody wanna hook me up with a SPEX simple? i am just not getting this shit and i think seeing the way one of you guys does it would help, much appreciated

7. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

@ dank i donno man . over the last year iv really been focusin on my pieces , and put everythin else on the back burner . i think its time i start workin on it tho . i no its wack , just cant get my head around handies

8. sema

sema Senior Member

9. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

10. bio99

bio99 Member

baa.JPG aas.JPG

Any crits? ignore the face on the first one.

11. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

It's kinda hard to read. BaKK or KAKK? Connect them lines where they should connect maaann

Edit; I see "Bark now. But it looks like KaKK with funky ass extensions.
    take the spine of the B, and move it back just a tad, then, make it taller, Take out that extension on the back top of it. And try using pencil for your original bar lines if you have to use them, eventually you dont even need them,

Other than that they look sick

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  12. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

715532098_2556229910_0.jpg
    hopefully my cam will be up graded here soon.
    bio, ur headin the right way, your 3d on the right is alot closer to what it should be.
    At this point the more simple is good. Then that extra stuff comes laters.
    humor, madd arrows dude! whoaaa, that R is hard to dig out and some of your connections
    come real close the the edges of ur bars, I think it looks aight not ur best but you stay doin new stuff.
    THATs what counts.
    sema, ur giant M and huge bar on ur R takes away from ur style ur going for.
    that fill seems like a bad experiment, we all do it though. 3d looks shistey cause of those f'n crayons.
    Upgrade brotha. not hating on ur crayons bro I know its ur way of staying unique.
    friz1, what is up with those lil cloudy sponges on ur letters. Ur P looks like a tomahawk,
    and all your letters have no structure. try drawing squares rectangles n' circles around
    all your peices if you dont want to incorporate them in your letters.
    Dafugg, your trying to do a canvas with expensive paint markers you got all the tools for a great peice but
    the skill is terribly undeveloped. take your time and begin building on structure. I kno it is not that serious to you
    with the way you can blow cash on canvas's but next canvas you do could be a step up if you put in work, in the right places.

13. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Yeah, Haha I'm new to the effects of cutting out parts of a letter, and drips and shine. I think it's Okay of a piece, and the reason it's on canvas is because I'm trading it away for something. It's funny you call my stuff expensive, Go collect cans and you can afford this shit at michaels. 2 dollar canvas, 15bucks worth of deccos that I jacked more than half of and some sharpies. Anyways thanks for the crits man. I'm trying to make what I have work for me. for example no black pens. (They're all dead.)

For you, you need to really work on your shading. If you're going to make the letter shaded like that, you need to match it on the bottom. It needs to go lower where it bends. You're connections are way rough, you completely washed out the middle A and don't put a handstyle on your stuff unless you have a solid handy. Mine isn't great either but I just do it on stuff I give away/sell.

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n193/Hatchetwarrior1246/?action=view&current=d6c7fdf3.jpg

Crits on this one too please?

14. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Sorry to post the canvas' but they're the only thing I got pics of. (at work.)

15. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

some of these pics are going too be of tuner because i use to write tuner

16. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

17. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

18. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

19. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

bio - exactly what dafugg said, those look sick but are those all K's or is one a B or R
    crits please
    plop.JPG
    frank!.JPG

20. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member