Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yo centry, you say you can bust out a burner in an hour? you want to battle?

2. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

. never said i could bust a burner in an hour . i post in toy threads so i cant really burn . i try . but ... can deff bust a piece in an hour . and im only interested in battling rib ... got no beef with u .

3. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Ill burn all you biatches !!!

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

trying to test your skillz mang!!!!!! hokay, 30 seconds, word is "phazer". ready go!!!!!

5. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

Humor is laughin at ur wackness

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

youre a fat loser and you have body odor

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

so pro dude. you are the best in the toy thread, hands down man. will you exchange with man?! please o please o please!!! gotta have a paper with some weird half open bars and a dozen arrows so i can bitez that shit!!!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  7. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

wait what?

8. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol^
    common... battle me, I'm bored, you can pick the word...

9. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

might as well bite me . ull never come up with a decent anythin . ever .
    because ur wack. even with 7 24 hour days u still had nothin hahahahhahah . its amazing. ...... u could have sketched a letter a day an still had time to fill it . and STILL . u shit the bed ahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhaha ... . u coulda called ur friends,( which u probly did ,) and got them to help u in a giant retartard REACH around sketech fest an still . u managed to fail .

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

11. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

yea sure tomorrow when i get home from work . ill battle u . and u can pick the word ...

12. akaSKIZ

akaSKIZ Senior Member

yoooo why dont you dudes just do like a battle for real and stop runnin your mouths.. haha

Personally i think humor's stuff is probly some of the best in this toy section (other than me........ hahahahahaha sikee i suck) but the only good way to prove that is to battle so stop blowin up this page and draw! lol

13. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

what the fuck is going on in this thread lol

14. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Leave me out of it b.
    Yall dumb

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

sams man, you know why I gave him a week to do a sketch right? Cause I dont have the time to sketch everyday. I have what normal people call a schedule. Its this little thing you do everyday in order to have a happy life. I took 3 days, about 2-3 hours a piece on 2 sketchs. I picked the one I liked best. Im sorry that my sketch isnt to your liking bro. but it doesnt make you better, sowwy frowny face frowny face frowny face.

You know samuel, you can look at my pen freebies in my thread, or my old throws(that rhaped your old throws LOLOLOLOLOL) or a strange battle piece, and my words of truth towards you and youre work, and you can dislike them all you want. It makes me happy and joyous. This alone has turned my day from a 9/10 to a 10/10. thanks bro <3

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

me gusta

centry- REDRUM work for ya?

17. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I think we're all wondering why you didn't enter that second piece instead...

18. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Didnt notice this, cred

19. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

dont paint it, its weak