Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing alone

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by TeruKing1, Feb 20, 2024.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. TeruKing1

TeruKing1 New Member

Any tips for going to paint alone?

2. capedcadaver

capedcadaver Member

Scope out your spots during the day… virgin spots should be done with some friends. Depends if you’re just catching tags everywhere or you’re planning a piece. Google Earth low key is underrated for planning where to go

3. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

Don't look suspicious.i sport gear that makes you think that I'm not a bomber.
    Once you bombed alone for too long in your career like foot-bombing, being alone makes you wish you had a partner or maybe Rollin deep.but bombing alone tinkers with your mind(at night).music helps for me like headphones.its fun switching from graff alone to a set of crew members,or 1or2 homies in different days or nights of your bombing campaign.ya know switching plans on who bombs with you.or even the car,whip or whatnot which crosses you over your city in a fast period of time. Street smarts.

4. DEKORONELINER

DEKORONELINER Member

maybe bring a highlight vest depending on where you are going, keep your cans in a paper shopping bag to look less sus and stay fucking up and fast. get in get out fast as bitch lol

5. Roskoh_dtc

Roskoh_dtc New Member

I go bombing alone all the time. I don’t have any friends that are into painting like I am. It’s definitely scary. I’m in Los Angeles. Homeless people are definitely a factor. Another downside to being alone is you don’t go up meaning a ladder. I don’t even like climbing a fence. You really need an extra set of eyes when you’re breaking into private property. I’m getting a Tesla. I think it has a cameras and motion detectors. I think that could be interesting to use as a tool.