Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Ninja, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which is better?

1. Bombing when ur high

31.1%
  2. Bombing when ur straight

68.9%
  1. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Bombing when your high is stupid. Peicing when your high I could understand.

2. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah to go out soley for bombing, sober... hell that is my drug.

if im walking around high or sutting, yeah ill probally still cacth a few tags with a streak or smething, like not being planned...

now peiceing and shit at a chill wall, which i dont peice... but just chilling at a spot, yeah roll one up crack open that 40,bring out a radio, and just kick it...

but to get high, just cause your going bombing... no.... although when im outta paint on a night, and if i got bud, whynot... just burn one and think about how many people will see that, what you could have improved, how you could gotten in and out quicker...

come up with stradigies when your high.

PeacE

3. WestRocMassive

WestRocMassive Member

i cant say ive ever pieced high, but i have thought about it. just dont wanna think im doin ultimate and then see it the next day and its shitty.

ill prolly still try it though

4. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

High is lame, sometimes i accidentaly leave out letters or someshit. Drunk is way better because you have a crap load of confidance

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

and a crap load less of balance...

so its like yeah i can hit that ledge..... no prob...

but then its like whoa :blink: i cant actually get to it...

or you do, or think you can drop down from the roof top and you miss your ledge....

and then were all like :eek: :lol:

i dont support underage drinking....

6. DUF

DUF Senior Member

high as shit. i usually do my stuff a lot cleaner and faster cause for some reason i feel it a lot more.

7. Sentile

Sentile Senior Member

havent tried it yet, but it woul be better on acid, if uve done that tell me

8. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Graffiti isn't art, it's vandalism, so shut the fuck up.

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

this threads pointless...being high barely effects people they can easily retain composure so they can easily paint and do almsot all recreational functions normally, try bombing on some real drugs...ill post in that thread

10. elshameo

elshameo Member

i dont think ive ever been bombing straight, fuck it, i think it helps, it calms me down and gets the creativity flowin. never been on any hallucinogens though, thatd be too fuckin trippy. maybe ill though.

11. SoDamnFresh

SoDamnFresh Senior Member

definatly high... altho I'm mostly high anywayz. Being drunk bombing is the best coz of the old 'Dutch Courage' but I must admit a few times, the day after, i look at what I've done and think 'er... what was i on??!!" But I know I wouldnt hae done as much damage if i was sober. I think too much when I'm sober and dont focus.

Piecing is essential for me to get high man. I even roll spliffs to take down tracksides with me. It calms me down and lets me focus to the job at hand.

I pretty much function pretty well when stoned... never found it got in the way of much... except waking up in the morning.

12. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

13. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

bombing high may not make your performence as good, but its madd fun and i generally hit more shit cause i care lss but my awarness is still high

14. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

usually i'd go with smoking a few blunts before heading out, but i did that the other night and i almost got myself caught from a camera cuz i was stoned and i didnt notice it. so i'd say smoke when you know the area and the situation, otherwise you could slip up.

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

if ur stoned its fine but if ur tripping of ur balllz on really strong draw then obviously not,just likee u can paint wen ur tipsy but not when ur pissed out ur skull

16. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

I don't think u get that element of control when ur wrecked, presonally if u live in a shit city, like i do. u don't get inspiration that well when ur stoned.
    But persoanlly i don't even think about taggin when i'm fucked.

17. rolling roks

rolling roks Senior Member

i am semi paranoid when i am straight
    ive done some tags on some weird chemical shit
    and i kept flippin everytiem the smallest noise happened
    not really that fun

18. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

ive bombed when i was baked and it was better cuz i just didnt care who was around and i was more relaxed and un-paranoid

19. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i always love to smoke a fatty while im bombing. for some reason it makes me think more creatively

20. tense

tense Elite Member

i get high off bombing so...