Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Ninja, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which is better?

1. Bombing when ur high

31.1%
  2. Bombing when ur straight

68.9%
  1. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Agree'd.

2. Phases

Phases Member

sorry man

i dont mind getting blazed but never getting up with getting high. i get paranoid as shit when im high. and our areas get pretty heavy patrols.

id sketch the fuck out and not hit anything.
    when im straight i keep my cool somewhat.

3. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

last night i got blazed before i went to go paint. got pulled over, lost my high, and my spark to go paint.

4. FUS

FUS Member

alcohol straight up, if you get too high you wont wanna go half the places and it will get you way more paranoid, if you been smokin and drinkin then its all good.

weed gets me creative but it also gets me to be half assed at everything

5. zaco

zaco Senior Member

i like to bring my one hitter and my bud, hit up some spots then cheif on the way home. i should try going drunk one of these times :)

6. FUS

FUS Member

yeah its all about blazin your way home after a job well done

7. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

I GET HIGH TO COME UP WITH NEW SHIT. put some kid cudi on or some nujabes (really search this dude up on youtube, hes the shit to listen to when your zoned) and just let the pen flow. and then use those sketches to and bomb wit the outcome

8. zaco

zaco Senior Member

9. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

fuck yes!!!! you too! yo i seriously thought no one here listened to them! nujabes while high is the closest thing youll get to feeling like your in heaven. no fuckin lie. just to name some peaceland, minmi song of the seasons, kujaku, feather, horizon, oh and cant forget aruarian dance. like seriously if you havent experienced this heavenly melliflous experience this yet its a must try. just close your eyes and just zone the fuck out. my man zaco knows what im talkin bout haha

10. zaco

zaco Senior Member

i listen to alot of dnb and dubstep, but jazz/hiphop is where its at haha

11. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

lol right though i know where you coming from man. underground stuff that hasnt been poisoned by mainstream success. i like kid cudi, lupe, wale, j cole, eminem and dudes like that. people that dont recycle raps and shit like making it rain on hoes and shit. i mean its tight and sounds hot but after a while your like yo this topic is gettin tired

12. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

I think I would rather be buzzed than drunk or high.

Like just enough alcohol gives you more courage than you think.

13. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

buzzed is good when your hanging out but getting fucked up is sometimes good when your hanging but always good when alone

14. HansSolo

HansSolo Member

bombing high scares the fuck outta me (i just get mad anxiety when im high) and it shows in my art. imo, 3-4 beers really takes the edge off, and helps my can control (Y) smoke a faaaaat dube when youre done though its fucking awesome. :)

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

lol @ the music when high thing, I like listening to spin out shit, house and some good hip hop, though it depends on how high or how I'm feeling LOL.
    Never been bombing high just drawing high is good.

16. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Yeah smoking a decent sesh and then going out bombing is awesome. I love going out bombing wasted getting drunk then smoking a sesh then taggin streets i walk around the local i dont even remember props

17. menso

menso Senior Member

dont like to bomb while high...been almost caught too many times.