Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Ninja, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which is better?

1. Bombing when ur high

31.1%
  2. Bombing when ur straight

68.9%
  1. field marshal

field marshal Senior Member

well if chronic hypes you up/makes you stupid then you will have more balls to do crazyer spots

but its better if you are aware of things and are sober

2. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

bombing intoxicated on whatever is the way to go man. I smoke blunts and drink before i bomb sometimes, sometimes i bomb straight, i dont really care. Im gonna bomb no matter what, Ive bombed piss drunk before with a clean cut friend of mine that got me into graff in the first place and so i had like a guide. Shit was awesome.

WHO-RAY FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE!

3. bacK-home

bacK-home Senior Member

haha i've never even thought about bombing high, im sure it would be quite the experience :p

4. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Yo fuck bombing high, I found the perfect drug for graffiti.... XANAX. Yesterday I ate 3 bars, the 2mg and I don't remember shit. I woke up today to go get coffee in town and noticed i had a handstyle on just about every dumpster in town, it's the shit when you don't remember doing it.

5. textathief

textathief Senior Member

being high dosnt really help...

6. SMTXgraffin

Nor does your commentary.

7. ~TEK~

~TEK~ Member

i can imagine that it would be harder to run from the cops though...

8. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

hahha Not me dude, I love xannys and i always drop bars at partys and shit, but i just get Too fucked up to do anything, including bombing.
    Steel reserve 40.oz+ Marlbro 27.'s.
    all i need.

9. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

i'm high now! :D although i'm not painting. but i would if i could right now.

10. SemiGloss¿

SemiGloss¿ Member

I bomb stright edge...it turns out better

11. Germ

Germ Senior Member

12. step one

step one Senior Member

doing anything high is mental. It does slow reaction time, it does muffle senses, and if you bomb high your a fuckin herb.

13. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

i dont think the high is a direct influence at the moment but it tweaks shit in my bbook drawings, i just say do it high bc i'm always high, now if you'll excuse me, i need to take a trip to the bathroom and deposit 2 more darvocets into my system

14. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

hahha Not me dude, I love xannys and i always drop bars at partys and shit, but i just get Too fucked up to do anything, including bombing.
    Steel reserve 40.oz+ Marlbro 27.'s.
    all i need. [/b][/quote]
    2 mg is pussy shit man, i'm talkin the full 5 bars and wash it down with a brew or a shot or 2, maybe throw a soma in there, i like somas better then xannis, but both chill you out for bombin, they steady my hand for the details

15. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

tru dat

16. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

:( how ur qordination is off so ur can control will suck monkey balls.......it prob sucks and u think its hot cuz your high [/b][/quote]
    coordination*
    man you just gotta learn to maintain, not everyone gets stupid as shit like you do, i got that quality control, high or not, but i'm usually high as hell

17. step one

step one Senior Member

lol, sounds like epiL's cure is simply some fuckin riddalin... :D

18. SMTXgraffin

2 mg is pussy shit man, i'm talkin the full 5 bars and wash it down with a brew or a shot or 2, maybe throw a soma in there, i like somas better then xannis, but both chill you out for bombin, they steady my hand for the details [/b][/quote]
    2mg pussy shit? That's the highest readibly available on the market, I take 3 of those bitches with a shot of vodka and a spliff then I feel like I can do my thing. I'm talking about bombing, not peicing so don't get those confused people.... if I can do a throwie and tag while im wasted and can barely stand up, then you can do a clean one high.

EDIT** Somas are wack, I should dunk you in the mouth for even making that comparison.

19. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

lol, sounds like epiL's cure is simply some fuckin riddalin... :D [/b][/quote]
    ritalin*
    fuck that shit man, i take pain pills to get gone, not to help me live, stay in school dumbass

20. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

somas and valium are the best