Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D0ZeR, Jul 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Unded

Unded Senior Member

exacly, thats why it would have been impressive, but it was legal, which completely kills the point. [/b][/quote]
    Well, I'll give you that. But until it was known that it was legal, people were freaking the fuck out. He got the reaction he wanted.

2. kaoss80506

kaoss80506 Senior Member

Well, I'll give you that. But until it was known that it was legal, people were freaking the fuck out. He got the reaction he wanted. [/b][/quote]
    it was fake and hes using all this bullshit to promote his fake ass game
    the tagging was put in digitally
    you cant even talk to the president on the phone
    what makes you think you could get that close to his fucking plane
    anyone who believes he did that is an idiot

3. streak!

streak! Senior Member

wats some good sites to find them at besides youtube

4. AMW

AMW Senior Member

Mark Ecko was tryin to trick the public into believing what he did was real, it wasnt, and if you watch the video he made, nowhere on it does he say it was fake. if he wasnt questioned, i dont think he would ever come out and say ya i bought the plane and did it......i think the guy is bogus***

5. Ace_young_kid

Ace_young_kid Member

nice videos lol i like the kid 1.... lol

6. snail

snail Member

The video wasn't about convincing people that he actually painted Air Force One. I'm with pretty much everybody that Marc Ecko is a joke and even associating his name to graffiti is equivilent to wearing plastic satan horns to church...

But, he did succeed in his 'social experiment' of making people think. Sure, it was all just a marketing scheme to promote his junk, but it worked. From social perspective, I think he was more concerned with making people wonder whether it was real, and to have people question it and discuss it, rather than convince people the act was legit.

There's no way, from a business perspective, that he would actually try to pass this off as the real deal. The video and legal disclaimer are proof of this. The guy is a businessman. He knows how to get people talking about him and his products.

7. Karma

Karma Senior Member

^^ That is where you're wrong, he sure did try to make people think it was real. He has a video on video.google.com where he clearly says " Thats why i bombed the presidents plane" and then goes on to tell you how we aren't free and what not.

8. BBoy_ErbN

BBoy_ErbN Senior Member

Yeah mark ecko is a sell out.

he didn't bomb the plane to prove a point or see what happened.

He did it because he wanted people to think he was hard and real. When is just a fake.

I mean who fakes that shit to make themselves look good?

like imagine some guys filming themselves going into a trainyard and bombing all the trains trying to get cred for it.

Then it turns out one of their daddies owned the trainyards, was gonna have the trains get new paint soon so said the kids could do it **since it would just be painted over**

Yeah I'm sure the people defending mark would defent them too. :rolleyes:

If people can use graffiti to get rich, fucking good on them. But when they EXPLOIT graffiti to get rich, it is fucked. They don't care about the culture or other writers, only their wallets.

9. cream1

cream1 Senior Member

10. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

thats The Warriors faggot

11. obsticle714

obsticle714 Member

12. Tempa

Tempa Member

13. BackYaMouf

BackYaMouf New Member

BACK YA MOUF VOLUME 7 OUT NOW!!

14. twisties

twisties Elite Member

"in our soul" hahahaha
    music mighten of worked if i was sober but i wasn't..so yer it's fine.

15. Mesh AOK

Mesh AOK New Member

16. taeonehnr

taeonehnr New Member

i seen ppl post talk about my videos, i made those tae blanco vids thas me crazy people all over kno them

17. Beretta

Beretta New Member

18. trankmdk

trankmdk Member

Check out my new video
    Trank from Tunisia !
    peace