Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bs History Lesson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcite, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. krooks

krooks New Member

hey bee klits back, manifestevil is still goin, just not that often. put the tins down fer a few years too, livin with some writers got me back into it.

2. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and you actually got me on bombing science! hahaha, lets meet up in vegas and wreck it, it will take a hellovaaaaaaaa lot more planning for you than us, we just gotta get a bbsitter...and my mom is loving this g-ma life...wow, new ordeal....woooohoooooo pc bitches Bs history lesson, this thread is fucking awesome

3. BeeOne234...

I just re-read this and laughed my stinger off!!!!
    You know what the strangest part is... "AntOne the Masses are at your ankles." I married him 7-7-07 and our daughter was born one month ago, crazyyyy...Who'd have thought after all the assholes I dated I'd end up with a BS HOMIE in the long run, crazy...I'm still in touch with nearly everyone i typed about in my drunken rambling, klit is krux now and found me, where? through here...oh BS, so much life has happened, but really when it comes to paint, nothing much changes ya feel me? Mad LOVE
    I guess as long as BS is here, I will always drop in.....holla

4. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

:) bee i can never get enough of you babe!!! lol and jealous of your BS homie!!! :p

and ak.... i was still in contact with evak up until about a year or two ago ... he was having major court problems... such a good kid....evak hit me up!!

5. BeeOne234...

Darling, I was randomly telling Zof a bit back that you and i are kindred and if I wasn't with Anti, I'd surely be with Anti hahahaha, love ya honey.
    holla alla alla alla