Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bs History Lesson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcite, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

as far as "history" goes around here, im pretty new also.

2. intro

intro New Member

yea, i was on the old thread. it was cut off for a good couple of months.
    this forum sucks ass compared to the other old one and i almost never come here.
    i remember lumos, nokos, AK who was nasty as hell. he was gona after he got put in a boarding school. AK was only 14 and had more skills then half the 19-22 yr olds here.
    anyone remember that guy who used to come here and fuck up the entire board full of anti-canadian shyt and pro-american shyt? thats oldschool.

3. dcite

dcite Elite Member

wait AK47 of our forum is only like 16?

4. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

the old forums were badass. people made fun of people and joked around, and they knew how to take a joke. now if you say something in the most obvious of joking manners, your takin seriously regardless. the beef on the old forums were much more "friendly" i guess you could call it. haha, anyone remeber mr jail? that guy would was the toy-bashing king. no one gave him shit when he made fun of toys, but now days everyone gets all pissed and stands up for the toy. people had more common sence, scenses of humor, skill, and they all werent complete toys who didnt know shit about what they were talking about. toys also admitted they were toys unlike now days (car2nist). the old forums were much better than these.

edit: senas (ak47) is probably like 15 now.

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

dumb, your a fucking toy, dont talk shit, god damn she's dick rider.

6. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

haha im 15 too...well im turnin 16 in about a month or so...cept senas is 1000 times better then i

7. -> DUMB ONE <-

dont turn this into a beef thread car2nist. its just a fact that your a toy and not willing to admit it. i dont get where you get the idea that your good, if you stay with writing for awhile, and get good, eventually you will look back and feel gay because you thought that wack shit of yours was so good.

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

wow dumb ,i havent even seen SHIT from you, so until i do, stop thinking your hot shit 'talking' on the forums like you're a some sort of fucking god, keep your mouth shut.

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

in fact, not one thing in your whole 903 posts ever has been posted by you, in fact, i doubt you actually do anything in graffiti, but hey, you can keep runnin your mouth, you're a fucking moron.

10. -> DUMB ONE <-

im a toy, i know it. im willing to admit im a toy. and you think your so awesome with your sketchs and cartoons and that shit? your not, so quit thinking you are. i would love to see some painted shit by you. if you would like, we can have a paint battle.

11. RMA

RMA Elite Member

The old BS Forums Burn the new ones. Mainly because before it got shut down someone was always posting dope shit. 3/4ths of the shit on here hurts my eyes, and every thread turns into "____gay" "no, ____gay" " no your gay" "YEAH!" "G-UNIT FIFY BIATCH" "50s Gay" "Whats your favorite nib and why?" "____stop posting gay threads" "shut the fuck up" Plus there where super cool forum crews like The Milkshake Mafia.

12. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

ya i know what u mean man the old fourms were alot better not as much crap talkin plus there was alot more sick flix

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

fuck mr. jail. that wack ass toy had one carak he used over and over and everyone thought he was so fucking dope. he had no style and he did stickers...IN PENCIL!

14. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

wen i joined the old forums, i was the 11 or 12 an i was a bitch, i remeber bee gave me a super homemade ink recipe, and nokos beefing things up

15. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

hey dumb i'lll have a paint battle with u! all in fun tho, if u want to pm me

16. mad

mad Elite Member

i had no part to do with the old forums but it sounds sick, and ya this one has a whole bunch of idiots. and theres nothing else to say

17. dcite

dcite Elite Member

i think thats just how things have changed though,
    graffiti has slowly become more and more mainstream, so of course kids are going to talk to their friends, and get them to join BS. and of course people are going to be talking about G-Unit and fitty cent, i bet you were all jabbering about what was 'hot' at the time of the old forums.

from what ive read in here the old forums were 'better', but most of you just said its because there are so many idiots on this forum. thats too bad, but its not something we can change or stop.

18. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

wow, ravek, you were on the old forums? i dotn remember you...does anybody remember me?? probably not....

19. RMA

RMA Elite Member

I agree, Jail was so freakin overratted, I never liked any of this stuff.

20. ares

ares Elite Member

Yeah, I never understood why he had half the forum riding his tip, for those wack straight letters.