Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bs History Lesson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcite, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

i remeber when foe first became a moderator, he was a close whore. i know there was alot of shit that needed to be closed, but god, you closed EVERYTHING. i remeber making a thread about how much of a close whore he was and how much i hated him and thought he should lose his mod powers. i like foe perfectly fine now, though.

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

hahahahaha good times

3. dcite

dcite Elite Member

haha crap i got such a ruckus going

4. Kronica

Kronica New Member

Foe, you can't say you were on the side who outnumbered the other as it seems your implying.. Like mostly everyone else you got here and started to evolve your style. I still remember that first dumpster tag you posted :lol:

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

im not implying anything, so shut the fuck up. i'll be the first one to admit that i came to bombingscience with a clean slate, completely ignorant to graff, but i didnt come on saying "y0, d00dz! wassup! peep my sketch dogg, then give me krink recipes, tell me how to rack, and how to break into freight yards!" i didnt even post for the first year i was here. i contribute the evolution of my style a whopping 85% to bombingscience.

and im not ashamed of my old stuff. i was young and just starting out. that doesnt make me a toy. a toy is someone who doesnt wanna learn for himself. i know what flick you're talking about and fuck, if i can find that pic of me with my long hair and disgusting ass handstyle, i'll post it..

6. kostic

kostic Senior Member

i was on the old forum for alittle bit and it was great i had maybe like 15 or 20 posts cause when i was on old forum i didnt nothing but learned shit over time and jsut worked on my shit, the shit i used to see on the old forums were way kick ass.i have to say everyting i know on getting up i learned from ALL CITY or from here on the bs forums never went to no other forum cause this was the shit and still is the shit but wit mad kids coming in making WAY STUPID F*CKIN topics. i think in all i made one stupid topic and it was cause i bought a freehand marker and it wasnt that great and i asked if anyone else had thoughts on it and then some one said i was asking if it was good cause i saw it in the store and wanted to buy it calling me a toy and shit that wasnt cool. i dont know wat i am toy or not but im allways looking to learn more. this may sound stupid but i would like to thank the BETTER half of the bs forums for teaching me and not even know u were doing it lol. but seriously i think ive improved greatly cause of bs. thats my say in this. the old forums were way better, the new forums just have to many stupid kid topics. stay up people

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

:lol: sounds like somthing i would have in my sig ;)

8. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha i remember i learned from bee how to make ghettoh bee krink haha....
    got me off of my latex paint markers...

and ya changing youre username on the old forum was so dope haha

the old forums had alot of beef also... it just seems more removed now since we remember mostly the good... but ya thre was less... less fronting i guess...

ppl dissing on my 'pokemon' anime style karaks haha...

big papa boner, the boner goes in the hole, and alot more that i forgot, always coming thru with the sickest chase stories... or crazy stories of beat downs...

9. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i remeber lumos, and wen the cuss filters just ended, and bee gave me the super homemade ink recipe, ohhh i wud kill to get that ink recipe again. i remeber my first thread was "my mom won't let me make markers" wen i think about it, it was so funny :lol: o man i never posted much after everyone beefed me for bein a toy hahahahahahaha

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

<!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz

ppl dissing on my 'pokemon' anime style karaks haha...
    [/quote]

see some things never change!!

11. Kronica

Kronica New Member

rofl calm the fuck down dude. That wasn't a diss, but you gotta realize you went through the whole graffiti newby shit as everyone else. And I gotta point out, back then the forums where actually helpful to new writers, unlike it seems now, so that was a plus for you. Anyways whatever, im out

12. Shit, I'll never forget those great threads we had going back then with klit, bee, mr boombastic.

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

see some things never change!! [/b][/quote]
    hahaha i love u msfyt.

well okay no i dont but haha youre funny.

14. screen name

screen name Member

thats my memory of this forum itt went wack and every1 left the forum mainly beccause everyone with any knowlege left this forum.i still makeing loads of bees recipis krink wheatpaste blend all of them that dude was dope like a scientist haha

is zewl - boner? same writer? stylles are exact and original as boners was clean
    i hope thaa is not true if so r.i.p

15. lakester

lakester Senior Member

haha... that was back in the day when i actually posted.

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

/\/\/\

Whoa! Wtf lakester actually posted ! Wow wtf ! Man i'm freaking out!

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ya screen name...

big papa boner, the boner goes in the hole, zewl, the hard penis, pimp, boner, etc etc...

all the same man... but he died not long ago =(

18. lakester

lakester Senior Member

lol... check it out, here's another one.

514bombed.com reborn... coming soon to a home near you!

19. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

Bee, Msfyt, Ares, Tony, Jail,Panic, Boner, Foe, Flow, Flaw, Kos, Vandal, Domer, Geez, Crewk, Mind, Dobs! Those were the days.

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

yeah man, i miss that shit.