Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

they deff fade easy...but im not so sure about the smell

2. was

was Senior Member

i used the sharpie magnum on my school stalls and they stank like hell

3. Game Ova 07

yeah i take that back...magnums suck there was so much shit in the air i couldnt breathe after i usted them

4. anemptyswishersweet

anemptyswishersweet Senior Member

yeah they fuckin reak. i was drawin in art class with them and my teacher, across the room, asked the class who had been spraying aerosol fixative inside the room.

5. Game Ova 07

hahaha....she could have just said spray paint...

6. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

busses n stockton aint the bes ta tag,,ther putin camras stead of mirrors..so ya only cood bomb a quicky or slap the side..n ta get rely technical, use glovs if they look for fingr prints n whatnot....

7. was

was Senior Member

is there a way to empty out a magnum and fill it with your own ink?

8. ruairi

ruairi Member

Thats why u tag the outside of a bus./.... Like me and my homie truth....we waited till a bus stopped at a bustop then taged the side of it...then ur name gets shown all around ur city...naw mean

9. Church

Church Senior Member

offtopic: whats up with the bus line in pittsburgh? All of em are painted all nice and have positive messages written on them and shit. In nj there all dirty and advertise divorce lawyers.

ontopic: I don't really bother with bus stops or buses because only other writers are going to notice it there. Most people just sleep or chat on a cellphone between stops. Easy to get caught also, since most buses have cameras on them. No one important to impress really. Painting or tagging on the side of one is a better idea I suppose, but it will get removed all fast. I usually just put stickers on a buses.

and yes was, there is a way. use the search button since i dont know it off hand.

10. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

the busses near me are hella dope.. those black 1 way camera lens bubble things.. no problem.. go over with your favourate ink/paint.

and besided.. european trams are the shizz for me <3 i love bus-hopping.

11. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

most bus drivers have to let you on the bus here. 2 years ago a bus driver refused a kid on a bus and he ended up dieing at the bus stop from hypothermia.

12. bit.CHEEZ

bit.CHEEZ Senior Member

wtf where dyou llive?

anyway bus tagging is TOY cuz its full of TOY tags, but u guys might not realize it yet cuz ure toys.. but ye its fuckin toy, and if u wanna know what not toy says about toy tagging .. they say its toy, so if u wanna move forward to stop being a toy, stop toy tagging the bus cuz its toy to bus tag.

13. bit.CHEEZ

bit.CHEEZ Senior Member

y the fck did u gave him these moron

14. anemptyswishersweet

anemptyswishersweet Senior Member

what you're saying is toys write on buses. and you don't. toys not writing on buses won't make them any better. so telling them to "move forward" and not tag buses is only gonna bring their work closer to you.

15. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

they fade... go hit a dumpster w it and cme bk in a day or two and itll be close to gone...at least wer im from..VALLEY OF DA SUN..

16. SoundOff

SoundOff Member

I think you're a fucking punk ass TOY cause you keep saying TOY so fucking TOY -- I mean much.

TOY.

17. huffer

huffer Member

^^hahahah maddd cosign, wtf does it matter if you tag on a bus??? since when does that make you a toy??? maybe on your fucking block of montreal, but welcome to the rest of the world.

18. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

TOY tags can b found ne where. TAGGING BUSSES is a gr8 way 2 b seen by many; including other writers, and is also a gr8 way 2 meet other writers.

19. SoundOff

SoundOff Member

I love hitting the ads on busses so nobody can read the shitty ads anymore and all they see is my name as the bus drives by. :) Siiiiick shit.

20. denaaa

denaaa Senior Member

bus tagging isnt toy what are you saying and if you were from montreal you would know that everybody does it well in mtl we mostly scratch the windows but whatever