Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThugGrapher, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Have you ever got busted?

1. Yes

38.7%
  2. No

61.3%
  1. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

They Be doing graff writers hard over here in Chicago!!. i got court n they wanna sentence me 1-3 years.. this is recent too, my court date is on the 14th. its BULL SHITTT!!!.

2. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

is that true cuz three years seems pretty long. or did you do somthing else too

3. 56gunr

56gunr Member

4. Dahm

Dahm Member

Unfortunately I've been busted twice prior, I got off on a third case cause the pigs didn't have shit on me. They never caught me in the act. Anyway, so far no jail time as of yet just a lot of community service and probation.

Lucky me.

5. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

Yep. Now a days they are trying to treat graffiti as a felony here in chicago. So ONE i recommend you talk to some legal advisor

6. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

Me and my bro got busted in a sting operation trying to sell A Saul Gud poster to a undercover cop. Next day a different city's gang unit staked out our apt. and arrested us, took a warrant and raided our pad. We each got 30 misdemeanors for trespassing and defacing property, 60 combined. Luckily it was our first serious offenses so we got stuck with a grip of community service, and a year long deferred sentence on the charges. only month and a half left till were free!! Here's the article if you want to read up: http://www.westword.com/2011-10-06/culture/art-students-arrested-for-street-art/

7. Saul Gud

Saul Gud Senior Member

^ If you read the linked article you should know but if not, keep in mind when one city or county catches you, they will give all your info to neighboring cities or counties. If you get caught, knowing you were getting up in a neighboring city/county and they let you go, stash all related work at a friends pad or always have a different address (Studio) for illegal work in case you get a surprise visit from the PD.

8. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

Never got busted for art but I did once get nabbed coming home from a party once. I was young and dumb, had my bong, weed, and illegal (underage) booze on me and thought I could outrun them....
    make no mistake people feet vs patrol car, car always wins

9. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

In my neighborhood, they usually always stop me when I'm walking. always pack a one hitter if you gonna carry some bud, and always carry a very small amount of bud.

10. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

yea dude! the 5-0 trips on some weird shyt over here, wen i read that in my court notice i flipped out bc i didnt believe it either

11. A_Former

A_Former Member

If being busted means going to court and doing time, no.

12. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

i got arrested once tagging a bus stop. i had a quarter oz of weed on me too, so they ended up just charging me for that and dropping the mischief. worked out pretty well too cause i was underage and it was my first charge so it ended up just getting stayed. i got in more shit stealing $30 worth of shit from walmart than i did for the possession haha. fucking love canadia.

13. SSK EVO

SSK EVO Member

Got caught twice but never busted for tagging. Once by sheriff, once by gang task force. First time I was walking with 2 homies to a store. We're were at at a crosswalk and I ran up to hit up on this pole. There was a sheriff right there. My friend told me there was a cop but always fucks around like that and he said it very calmly like he was joking around so I didn't believe him. He took all of our markers which were brand new and found a pipe on my friend but all he did was smash it (I live in the great state of Cali where the weed laws are chill). They wrote up a report but said it was gonna be filed later because the local PD was too busy that night. I found out the 2nd time I got arrested that they didn't even file the report.
    2nd time I got busted went down like this. A homie and I were out tagging when we saw a Gang Task Force Car. He had 2 brass knuckles on him (felony for each 1 in Cal) so we booked it. We keep running for a while until we came to a dead end and had to hop a fence. He hopped it first so while he was hopping it I stashed my markers in my sock. Then as soon as he hopped it the Gang task force guy came out of now where with a big ass assault rifle with a flashlight at the end. He pointed it right at us and was screaming "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP OR I'MA SHOOT YOU!" He put us both in cuffs and searched us. 4 Gang Task Force Agents showed up while we were getting searched for back up cause he thought I had a gun. The reason was I was holding my shorts up while I was running cause I forgot my belt xD that's why he thought I had a gun. All he found was a lighter on me which a got a ticket for cause he was bitch. He even gave me a field test to see if I was high cause the same homie had a pipe on him again. They told me my homie was gonna go to jail that night for the brass knucks but luckily since it was his 2nd offense they only gave him 6 months probation. Turns out the only reason he even chased us was because he saw us running. So got arrested twice, first time the officer even saw me tag but only got a $20 ticket for a lighter so I'm pretty lucky.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012