Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by willomite, Apr 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

its not the barcode its a thing called a RFID tag i had to do a research paper on em for class it looks like this most of the time they are placed under a barcode tag or under a cap or something
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.livedigitally.com/RFID.jpg [/b][/quote]
    ive seen those b4 on other items but not paint, ive seen them on like packets for toy cars n shit wen i was shopping for my lil bro and i wonderd wat they wer... also in aus they show the little plastic strip on the back of some products but they are jst plastic wit no hard bit in the middle :p

2. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

the only way you'll get caught is if the workers put one of those on every single can and they have better things to do than that seriously..

3. shake1

shake1 Member

yeah but they are also used for other things like tracking shipments when scanned and inventory if i have my research paper around ill post all the different things they are used for

4. .KroMatiKz.

.KroMatiKz. Senior Member

k who the fuck cares if u rack or not, as long as u get paint in the end. its a personal choice. :ph34r:

5. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

listen if u reall wanna walk out the doors with cans in ease just get a big potatoe chip bag walk in the store with it act like u eatin it then put however many cans u can fit in it then make sure the bag is securely closed then walk rite out the door

6. Vivalarevolution

Vivalarevolution Member

Spray costs anywhere from 1-4 dollars a can usually where i live. There is no chance in hell, that a store is going to use there manpower as well as there funding to put that hard to find strip under the cap.

Jesus all this paranoid shit people are spitting up here is clearly fabrications of kids who dont rack.

When you rack to get by you learn a few things, and i dont mean just paint.

So howabout you all just fucking make the choice, I do it or i dont. Either way is totally fine in my book seeing as how its non of my fucking busniess in the first place. But all this random dribble about sensors and shit, its killing me.
    This isnt george orwells 1984 novel, for the most part, this is america man.
    Youd be suprised with what you can get away with if you know how to look out for yourself and where to do it.

This thread can be closed . [/b][/quote]
    This, ladies and germs, is an intelligent person.

Now then, listen from someone who's actually worked in retail, I.E. places like Wal-mart, and knows his shit. Spraypaint has little in the way of theft protection on it. Why? It's not exactly a big source of income for the stores. People who don't write only buy it for stuff like hobbies and whatnot, and for that, one or two cans usually last a fucking LONG time. Ergo, unless there's been an XBOX HUEG string of paint theft, or the store owner is just fucking paranoid, there's a good chance there's no security tag shit on it. Now then, racking it is a different story. I haven't done it yet, because our Wal-Mart is done up like fucking Fort Knox, all KINDS of cameras and shit. However, I have a few writer friends around here, and we all need paint. (Duh.) Therefore, using teams of two or three, no security setup is unbeatable. And, to make it better, our Wal-Mart is open 24 hours a day. Whee~

7. hue

hue Member

WALMART IS #1 in the FORBES fortune 500 companies. THey are begging to be relieved of some overstocked art supplies. Like Nike's logo states "Just do it" :lol:

8. Amaze

Amaze Member

haha i never realized that, i always thought those things detected barcodes. lol now i can steal in peace. ( i suck at stealing)

and by the way shoplifting doesnt make prices increase if you steal from big chain stores like Walmart Target Kmart. If you steal from your corner store then yea theyll increase. the moral is steal from walmart not from bobs quick mart cause that guy needs money as bad as you

9. AEONONE

AEONONE Member

stealing things like paint is extremely simple. if youre a paranoid first timer then just remember not every employee and passer-by is paying attention to you like you feel they are. act casual.

10. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

does anyone know if they would put those sensor things on prisma markers, because those things are like $100 for 24 markers

11. Mafioso

Mafioso Senior Member

ya they do

12. Dashius

Dashius Member

Edited: Maybe I shouldnt say all this... I might get in trouble with the law xD

@the person who made this thread: You obviously never stolen anything xD

13. trance

trance Guest

yeah i rack paint all the time in a smaller city north of here cuz they got no security hardly

14. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

actually hes right at sum point... if the shit hes talkin bout is valueable enough, cops can actually try to book himfor conspiracy...HAHA what a big word for a smallfry thread of stealing... but im tlkin bout bigger amounts of shit or more valueable. like how to steal a car or sumthin to that effect....check totse.com they got enough how-tos and what they use is "SWIM" SomeoneWhoIsntMe or sumthin like that... jus so no1 can say its them that did it. ..i calt really remember but that site i say is well worth checkin out.

15. trance

trance Guest

i just go out n vamp some young toy bitch, and that usualy doos me for a while, but if i want good paint ill usualy rack it

16. FOX9

FOX9 Member

Vamping people is useless and sometimes cruel.If you see a toy that shows respect and listens your advice and so on, he doesnt deserve to be vamped.how would you have liked it if on your first night of tagging you were vamped and beat up? youd prolly quit. now if hes some cocky young "fuck you i dont need any help"son of a bitch toy or is someone who started a beef with you for no good reason then that deserves a good ass beating and a vamp.in short.only fuck with others who fuck with you.

17. Nasty_One

Nasty_One Senior Member

i dont know about you guys, but every store around where i live has paint locked up.

18. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

If you get busted racking and get questioned and all that shit.
    First off make sure you bring like a 10 bill in the store and if you get caught say you decided to steal when you were inside of the store and you were planning on buying something else but that item caught your eye.

Trust me on this I got busted for racking stuff (not paint though) and got fucked cuz i said i planned on doing it before i went in. And if you are with a friend that gets away just make up a fake name and say it was his idea WHEN they ask you. That way (Unless he's on camera and returns to the store the next day) they wont catch him and you wont get blamed for planning it.

And I would make sure that if your a skrawny nigga and cant take on security you should have a friend with a car outside.

19. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

just grab a shopcart, fill it up with paint and haul ass out the store!! fuck anyone who gets in your way

20. Bem

Bem Member

Smart Idea...Imma try that xD