Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Calgary - 403

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by wafflecakee, May 16, 2008.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. abusingpcpkills

abusingpcpkills Senior Member

at least theres something rather than nothing you selfish fuck :mad:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  2. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

The only good thing about Calgary is Afex.

3. idontcare3

idontcare3 Senior Member

if noones gonna truly stand up for calgary than i will...
    writers from cow... pesto, voes, crumbs, afex, beast, phear(sorta), kwyet, bayse, conz, sleize, noem, melt, sydik... your a fuck who said that shit... open ya eyez just alittle... maybe if ya come out with a positive attitude instead of looking for people to bitch at you would be a better painter... i aint fucken postin on this site again (unless postin pics) because of people like you. grow up.

4. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

calgary used to have a dope scene
    but its slowly dying,

5. idontcare3

idontcare3 Senior Member

no its not... its gonna pick up you fools... you will see...

6. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

7. idontcare3

idontcare3 Senior Member

8. shootup

shootup Senior Member

My painting is just fine thank you. As far as your list of writers Pesto, Vohs, Crumbs, Noem, Sleize all dont live in Calgary. Afex is the only writer left with any tallent that is fairly active and I know for a fact he wants nothing to do with this embaressing thread. shut it down or somebody out there start doing something good and original

9. idontcare3

idontcare3 Senior Member

ofcourse afex wouldnt want to be apart of any of this... he doesnt have to...

and youwill see some originality in time. chill... we just gotta get toys to stop posting there shit cause the people that paint the goodshit here dont bother with this site.

10. abusingpcpkills

abusingpcpkills Senior Member

chat less crush more??!?!?!?!!?!? maybe then calgarys scene will get some where........

11. stopsnitching.

stopsnitching. Member

this doesn't add up at all.
    there's truth to half those names, the other half of those people suck an insane amount of balls. phear? who the fuck is sydik???
    I was just in Calgary, I saw one asem 2 letter, got some silvers, and ate at the lido. it sucked.
    fuck Calgary.

12. ceostar

ceostar Elite Member

13. ceostar

ceostar Elite Member

dont get angry bcuz every city u go to you cannot stop noticing his "2 letter throwups" in massive amounts ..which can account for the fact that he has gotten up more than u and most likely more than you ever will
    but anyways he probably wont ever see this and i wont even bother mentioning this to him but hed be glad to add u to the fanlist amongst all the others pce toy

14. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

Congratulations, you know Enter, that makes your opinion so much more valid.

15. ceostar

ceostar Elite Member

totally irrelevant and unimportant just like my opinions
    but the facts are
    1 that hes gotten up more
    2 has more spots
    is relevant
    3 i dont even know who u are but ur hatred towards every1 and anonymity so far only prove that you are an angry toy and that is a fact!

but why r u all angry anyways didnt get ur blackbooks hit? and if u need to reply message me im only a few hours away

16. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

since wen did joek suck?

17. shootup

shootup Senior Member

this thread is hillarious and I will back up stopsnitching in almost everything he has to say on this subject too. Mods please close this embaressment down now

18. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

If you could send me some stickers enter has done up that would be kewl, k thnx.

19. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

x2

20. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

JOEK is more then jus up in a few cities u fruit...hmm hes got 1000s of trains so iunno what the hells up ur asshole... and culdnt care less if u consider me a idiot for sayin that but i see JOEK every time im in the yard out in ontario... hmm sounds UP to me.