Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Camping & The Outdoors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hardwares, Jul 9, 2009.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

View attachment 493988
    I'm a new age dharma bum. Going to Yellowstone in August.

I encourage camping of any kind, just leave the place nicer than how it was when you got there. Pick up your shells if your going to shoot off rounds, pick up your empties, and don't kill anything. Or I'm going to paint myself with mud, sneak into your tent, slice your achilles tendons and watch try to crawl to safety while I masturbate.

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

salvo i love you....

i gotta grab a new thermarest... some mother fucker stole mine while i was sick.

"friend" they say..... so i didn't pay them for shit they sold to me.

3. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

just got back from a 3 day trip in elk park durango.. hopped off an old steam engine and hiked up, climbed vestall peak (4th/easy 5th degree rock climbing/scrambling to get up) and got down. going down was filled with mad loose scree and rock at ungodly angles resulting in mad blistering.

i rock a mid size osprey pack (fucking love it) and a thermarest from the early 90's with the old bubble letter logo. looks way cooler in my opinion.

4. SPRUNGJITSU

SPRUNGJITSU Moderator

Last time i went to overnight in norway woods next to some lake, i was so frightened at night so now its really taking me some motivation to do go alone again.
    I also think i saw a fucking witch some weeks back when i was running so now im for sure not going in the woods anymore by myself :D too bad here were not allowed to carry guns and stuff.
    Otherwise i really enjoy camping, hiking and whatever.