Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Silencers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by GEKE, Jun 29, 2004.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

spit on those people haha

when i still lived with my folk i had to sneak out...i would just put a shirt in my bag, wrapped around the cans..make sure they are standing straight and all in the same direction.....you fools would be supprised by how much you can get away with, without drawing a major rick

2. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

3. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

read what psy said buddy. if your ass gets busted doin rooftop and im gonna laugh at you :)

4. mushone

mushone Senior Member

if you have full cans they dont make as much noise as a empty or half full can
    but why does some one need that shit

just get in, get up, get out

sooooooo simple a urban artist does not need that stupid shit

triple g's baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

5. Logik

Logik Senior Member

I'd like to introduce you all to my new hero.

6. jurass finish first

haha
    but dude when i paint i bring my almost empties so i can use them up. i dont silence them but i could understand when peeps do

7. mushone

mushone Senior Member

well any true artist is going to bring whatever he/shes got right
    i like to save my almost empties for mixing and shading so i tend to save them for legal spaces! B)

did artists have silencers in the 70's 80's no so why the fuck do we need them!!!

8. Logik

Logik Senior Member

Considering they had t-shirts back then, im gonna say they DID have silencers.

9. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

10. mushone

mushone Senior Member

Considering they had t-shirts back then, im gonna say they DID have silencers. [/b][/quote]
    well if you could find some proof that would be some interesting history, but i still couldnt see them doing that espeicially after some of the movies made then (wildstyle and that other one with those spit scenes) <_<

11. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

Get a hoodie and wrap the can(s) up in it then but it in the bottom of a bag or your backpack and it silences it pretty well.I meen you have to really try to make it make a sound.

12. vancitybomber

vancitybomber Member

the best way is not to shake the cans. if you want to mix up the paint, it will mix on its own just spray until it comes out nice and thick. no noise because the marbles stay stuck on the bottom.

13. jurass finish first

well any true artist is going to bring whatever he/shes got right
    i like to save my almost empties for mixing and shading so i tend to save them for legal spaces! B)

did artists have silencers in the 70's 80's no so why the fuck do we need them!!! [/b][/quote]
    but also there wasn't as much graffiti prevention teams and shit and heroes back then. people could go into a subway layup and do 5 wholecars in one night. try doin that now. . .

14. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Most people have no idea what a spray can sounds like, dont worry about it.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

5 whole cars? sound s a little un-realistic. to do a proper whole car, it would take around 3-4 hours. now that a proper whole care, none of this block letter euro stuff. allow me to jump on seen's testicular area for a moment and post a proper whole car

[Broken External Image]:http://www.seenworld.com/images/fullsize/Trains/page1/3hickiandski.jpg

16. draino

draino Senior Member

k i dont even know if that magnet shit works... but if you have a back pack, heres something my friend did so his mom didnt hear the cans.

RIP a pillow in two. shove your cans in it and the pillow in your bag. no sound!

__(PS WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE LITTLE MARBLE NOISE< ITS NOT THAT LOUD UNLESS THE CAN IS EMPTY JUST SAY ITS YOUR KEYS)

17. draino

draino Senior Member

k thats just plain stupid. if paint isnt mixed in the can, this kinda transparent paint juice will comme out . i dotn know where you get your ideas...

18. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

one of the best pieces of info ever. I never take cans if the ball moves inside the can. just grab it and tilt it slowly, if you feel or hear something move. grab something else. less noise is always better

19. Haste

Haste Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1108/capabuse.jpg

draino can you change your fucking picture? unless you're a seven year old girl who only speaks french you have no excuse for the grammar in this picture. it's ridiculous and everytime i read a post from you i'm greeted with this picture and it makes me stop and ponder if yuo're mentally challenged.
    ..just thought i'd point that out
    "so please, don't abuse of of caps"

20. SmoKe

SmoKe Senior Member

you do all this for nothing cause you can walk on the street whit spray cans in the hands and police cant arest you or do something ... cause having paing its legal but they can only spot you ... they will look at you but they cant do shit ...

so if you wall and we hear can loud no one can do shit till you use your cans , and still if cops dont cautch you on the act they must have prove you did it like paint on the hand and other stuff...

whatch out ... and have good luck whit your tag ...

you still can own can in you posetion whit out having 18 ... if you can buy it you can hold it

peace ---> Smoke bt crew ( old atc member )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.