Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cats Touch This And Die 9 Times

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by The hard PENIS, Aug 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Ident

Ident Senior Member

2. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

Only TOYS compare...

3. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

thats a flase statement i know many "real" writers that love to compare.. you might as well as compared yusa's throw to colt45 tho.. anyway biting is the shit, id ather see a trend of phat styles than gay looking shit of writers all proud just to say there origional.. letter wise nothing is really origional, its imposiible not to abite anymore show any flik and youl see similarties in others.. biting (usually unconsiously, + conciously, to make ill shit is where its at, if you dont bite letters your lying.. the only difference is properly bitting to make fresh shit (i kno we can get used to any style) but the typical fresh shit.. biting biting bitting!! oh yea bebeaBLAMOUSHGCI BOB,, budel bu bu del del

4. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

5. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

im gonna bite zewler. at least for one piece... i gotta try that style sometime...

6. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

7. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

its good to see that youve been painting again, though sad to see that beef still follows you wherever you go

8. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

HEllo its called balance, though i guess you are playing your role by balancing out that side! either an individual who generaly beefs is part of a balance from people who generly dont and address the other side, and an indivdual who so so beefs is balanced.. i dont need to say anything, just sit back and eveything balnces out automatiacly by whatever causes of influences, cause if you feel theres too much of one side (ex: beef or no stimulation (ex:beef) then youl get a natural urge yo "adress" the other side and balnce things out like that

9. HazeO

HazeO Senior Member

Elmz ATMS????

10. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

Elmz ATMS???? [/b][/quote]
    Ya heard

11. The hard PENIS

Dont be jealous... we'd be more then happy to see you make a flik thread of your new shit..

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

unless im mistaken and i dont think i am.

u took that flix off of astros piece right next to it at the TSN wall.

13. The hard PENIS

unless im mistaken and i dont think i am.

u took that flix off of astros piece right next to it at the TSN wall. [/b][/quote]
    Its an Astrid peice.. not Astro and one of my best friends did it for his girlfriend and the fucking message was from the both of us... so how about you just shut yo trap a little instead of trying to make me pass as a message theif their huh cheif.

14. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

Allow me to clarify..
    "Only Toys Compare" on the net to start drama..
    Can you agree with that? Maybe you should go consult with those "REAL" writers before you respond. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. The hard PENIS

Oh boy.. i cant beleive i forgot to respond to this... anyways... thats one lame ass call out... the only ressemblance is possibly the top of my Z and the top of his C... and gimme a break... we're talking about something so little.. but im sure you dont beleive in coïncidences now do you... and other then that... what else is "bitten" huh? The fact that his shit has green and so does mine? Pluheeze... you need to go back to doing your unreadable abstract shit out in some chill layup in the boonies of god knows where... most probably in back of your farm or some shit..... anyways... come up with some better call outs next time cuz this is quite the lame attempt.

16. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i always liked those crazy abstract styles

17. 940126

940126 Senior Member

Honestly, Zewls shit doesnt look like Causr's. The only reason people are saying this is bebcuse they are both geometric looking... maybe. Forget the top of the Z and the C... That shit has been done by other people too.The shape of the pieces isnt the same either. Stop trying to pick apart other peoples shit. In the time it has taken you to write out that shit you could have painted something (im actually painting right now.)
    Cheers. B)

18. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

yea...i like those abstract shits a little bit but not really...zuels simple shit is pretty straight...i cant really say much tho...because my shit surely aint that great

19. Ident

Ident Senior Member

yeah sure whatever... your connections are all the same, exact same shapes, line in the 3d, you even bit the small squares... There's coincidence and lack of originality. the only thing you didn't copy was the pure quality. I liked your shit better last year.

So go back doing whatever you do that no one talks about unless it's on the internet.
    I'll stick with MY CREATIVE stuff that runs the country by the hundreds.

20. ILL

ILL Elite Member

R.I.P EAZY-E